5k post pass~~CLOSED~~~~EDITED~~~~NEW RULES~~~

1356

Comments

  • kingjk729
    kingjk729 Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭
    Back in the air ......dc# 9114901159815606736464
  • Ken_Light
    Ken_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Landed today. Have to wait to friday to get to the PO, but it'll go out then!
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Bigshizza
    Bigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ken Light:
    Landed today. Have to wait to friday to get to the PO, but it'll go out then!
    Thanks Ken, don't forget to write down the organization you donated to, I appreciate it!
  • Ken_Light
    Ken_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Ken Light:
    Landed today. Have to wait to friday to get to the PO, but it'll go out then!
    Thanks Ken, don't forget to write down the organization you donated to, I appreciate it!
    Signed, donated, noted it down, a put it back in the air.
    9114901159815741592475
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Bigshizza
    Bigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ken Light:
    Bigshizza:
    Ken Light:
    Landed today. Have to wait to friday to get to the PO, but it'll go out then!
    Thanks Ken, don't forget to write down the organization you donated to, I appreciate it!
    Signed, donated, noted it down, a put it back in the air.
    9114901159815741592475
    Thank you kind sir!
  • Vision
    Vision Posts: 10,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have it and I will pass it on to THE Rob Green ASAP.

    Thanks bro. Great Pass.
  • Bigshizza
    Bigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vision:
    I have it and I will pass it on to THE Rob Green ASAP.

    Thanks bro. Great Pass.
    Thanks Peter!
  • Vision
    Vision Posts: 10,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its in his hands. Thanks again bruh!
  • robertgreen30
    robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Pass is out and on its way DC 9114901159818826240476 , thanks for the great pass Jim
  • Bigshizza
    Bigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    robertgreen30:
    Pass is out and on its way DC 9114901159818826240476 , thanks for the great pass Jim
    Thank you for playin bucko
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_em
    smoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    robertgreen30:
    Pass is out and on its way DC 9114901159818826240476 , thanks for the great pass Jim
    Thank you for playin bucko
    I'm keepin that ish when i get it!! HAHAHA
  • Glock1975
    Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    Bigshizza:
    robertgreen30:
    Pass is out and on its way DC 9114901159818826240476 , thanks for the great pass Jim
    Thank you for playin bucko
    I'm keepin that ish when i get it!! HAHAHA
    We know your addy bro :)
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_em
    smoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Bigshizza:
    robertgreen30:
    Pass is out and on its way DC 9114901159818826240476 , thanks for the great pass Jim
    Thank you for playin bucko
    I'm keepin that ish when i get it!! HAHAHA
    We know your addy bro :)
    Point taken!!
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_em
    smoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Packaged arrived yesterday..took my stick, signed the box, filled out info on the form...will be shipping out to Shane tomorrow!
  • Bigshizza
    Bigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    Packaged arrived yesterday..took my stick, signed the box, filled out info on the form...will be shipping out to Shane tomorrow!
    Thanks Royln, appreciate you getting involved! Hope you and your family have a great Bird Day!!
  • deejmemixx
    deejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    landed today, will get in the mail monday.
  • Bigshizza
    Bigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deejmemixx:
    landed today, will get in the mail monday.
    Thanks Shane Digity dog.
  • deejmemixx
    deejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    lee its on its way to ya bud. Thanks for letting me part of it jim.
  • Bigshizza
    Bigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deejmemixx:
    lee its on its way to ya bud. Thanks for letting me part of it jim.
    Thanks for being in it you crazy bastid!!!
  • Lee.mcglynn
    Lee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Got the pass today will go out Monday or Tuesday
    Money can't buy taste
  • LeftOvers
    LeftOvers Posts: 196 ✭✭
    lee the man
  • Bigshizza
    Bigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Got the pass today will go out Monday or Tuesday
    Lee... Mr. Korean Clint.... Any word on the pass?
  • Bigshizza
    Bigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump for Karen
  • Lee.mcglynn
    Lee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Sorry it took so long!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Bigshizza
    Bigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello..., Karen? Are you in the closet again? Damn slowest pass ever..will I live to see its return? If not, just pass my ashes and sign that box! Lol
  • jgibv
    jgibv Posts: 9,245 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Hello..., Karen? Are you in the closet again? Damn slowest pass ever..will I live to see its return? If not, just pass my ashes and sign that box! Lol
    LOL

    Where's the DOC at?

    * I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

  • Bigshizza
    Bigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    Bigshizza:
    Hello..., Karen? Are you in the closet again? Damn slowest pass ever..will I live to see its return? If not, just pass my ashes and sign that box! Lol
    LOL

    Where's the DOC at?
    No clue...?.. I'm guessing doing speedo shots for the cover of "Back cracker" magazine...
  • SleevePlz
    SleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    jgibv:
    Bigshizza:
    Hello..., Karen? Are you in the closet again? Damn slowest pass ever..will I live to see its return? If not, just pass my ashes and sign that box! Lol
    LOL

    Where's the DOC at?
    No clue...?.. I'm guessing doing speedo shots for the cover of "Back cracker" magazine...
    On the bright side, it's Matt. I'm sure at some point he will show up again and the pass will be safe and sound. I just hope everything is okay with him. Anyone talk to him or text with him?
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Rain
    Rain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    He last posted on Dec 23, and last visited on Dec 27.Shizz, as slow as the pass is moving...he probably forgot!
  • jgibv
    jgibv Posts: 9,245 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Bigshizza:
    jgibv:
    Bigshizza:
    Hello..., Karen? Are you in the closet again? Damn slowest pass ever..will I live to see its return? If not, just pass my ashes and sign that box! Lol
    LOL

    Where's the DOC at?
    No clue...?.. I'm guessing doing speedo shots for the cover of "Back cracker" magazine...
    On the bright side, it's Matt. I'm sure at some point he will show up again and the pass will be safe and sound. I just hope everything is okay with him. Anyone talk to him or text with him?
    LOL --- disturbing, Jim......that ain't right LMAO

    Yes -- I hope all is ok with him --- I assume he's probably busy/out of town for holidays. Would be nice if someone could get a hold of him though.

    * I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *