Blind Box
onestrangeone
Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
I am planing on buying a box for my upcoming birthday next month, so far my picks are; Diamond Crown Maximus, #5; Padron 1964 Aniversario Maduro, Corona; La Flor Dominicana Airbender, Chisel Pyramid; I have not tried any of these yet, looking at the flavor profile I feel I would be ok with any of them, so my question is, are the Maximus or the Padron really worth the price? at the moment I am leaning toward the Airbender although I am still looking at options. What do you guys think?
0
Comments
-
Sounds like you need to try some....... lolonestrangeone:I am planing on buying a box for my upcoming birthday next month, so far my picks are; Diamond Crown Maximus, #5; Padron 1964 Aniversario Maduro, Corona; La Flor Dominicana Airbender, Chisel Pyramid; I have not tried any of these yet, looking at the flavor profile I feel I would be ok with any of them, so my question is, are the Maximus or the Padron really worth the price? at the moment I am leaning toward the Airbender although I am still looking at options. What do you guys think?Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...0 -
Worth the price...yes! I love the Maximus especially the Diamond Crown Julius Caesar and Padron, but they're different.. Airbenders are a lot less expensive and in a different category IMHO..0
-
just smoked my first air bender last night.was a good smoke.was med to full got more flavourful as i smoked.glad i bought more then one..no matter where you go, there you are.0
-
I do plan on trying before buying, I have three of the airbenders and one padron I haven't seen the maximus at the closest b&m but haven't really looked either, I asked about these because there's a chance I can get a deal (maybe)0
-
the air bender chisel is one of the few cigars ill buy by the box.onestrangeone:I do plan on trying before buying, I have three of the airbenders and one padron I haven't seen the maximus at the closest b&m but haven't really looked either, I asked about these because there's a chance I can get a deal (maybe)0



