Everybody remember to check your PMs (CLOSED) & EDIT

Bob_Luken
Bob_Luken Posts: 11,902 ✭✭✭✭✭
I hate posting reminders so just effiin' check 'em. OK? ;)
EDIT: It's just a general reminder. I don't literally have a PM for EVERYBODY.

Comments

  • jthanatos
    jthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    Bob Luken:
    I hate posting reminders so just effiin' check 'em. OK? ;)
    Checked PM's...nothing. Hopes... dashed. Dreams... crushed. Life... empty. Weeping... begun.
  • thedjfish@comcast.net
    thedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    jthanatos:
    Bob Luken:
    I hate posting reminders so just effiin' check 'em. OK? ;)
    Checked PM's...nothing. Hopes... dashed. Dreams... crushed. Life... empty. Weeping... begun.
    ditto
  • Bob_Luken
    Bob_Luken Posts: 11,902 ✭✭✭✭✭
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    jthanatos:
    Bob Luken:
    I hate posting reminders so just effiin' check 'em. OK? ;)
    Checked PM's...nothing. Hopes... dashed. Dreams... crushed. Life... empty. Weeping... begun.
    ditto
    Check again but give me one minute ;)
  • Bigshizza
    Bigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bob Luken:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    jthanatos:
    Bob Luken:
    I hate posting reminders so just effiin' check 'em. OK? ;)
    Checked PM's...nothing. Hopes... dashed. Dreams... crushed. Life... empty. Weeping... begun.
    ditto
    Check again but give me one minute ;)
    Nothin, not feelin the love..
  • Bob_Luken
    Bob_Luken Posts: 11,902 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Bob Luken:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    jthanatos:
    Bob Luken:
    I hate posting reminders so just effiin' check 'em. OK? ;)
    Checked PM's...nothing. Hopes... dashed. Dreams... crushed. Life... empty. Weeping... begun.
    ditto
    Check again but give me one minute ;)
    Nothin, not feelin the love..
    I tried,.....I'll try again.
  • The_buffalonian
    The_buffalonian Posts: 987 ✭✭✭
    It's like what I got for Christmas ... Disappointment
  • Bob_Luken
    Bob_Luken Posts: 11,902 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The buffalonian:
    It's like what I got for Christmas ... Disappointment
    I'll send you one too right now ;)
  • Roberto99
    Roberto99 Posts: 1,077 ✭
    Bob Luken:
    The buffalonian:
    It's like what I got for Christmas ... Disappointment
    I'll send you one too right now ;)
    What, no love here either?
  • LiquidChaos66
    LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    Bob Luken:
    I hate posting reminders so just effiin' check 'em. OK? ;)


    Looks like we know who's in the heart break business today. Thanks for making me feel unloved as well! ;)
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • Bob_Luken
    Bob_Luken Posts: 11,902 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LiquidChaos66:
    Bob Luken:
    I hate posting reminders so just effiin' check 'em. OK? ;)


    Looks like we know who's in the heart break business today. Thanks for making me feel unloved as well! ;)
    Oh you. I have one for you too. Check again.
  • LiquidChaos66
    LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    Aaaaaawwwww you're da best! ;)
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • brianetz1
    brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    i checked mine, but no one likes me enough to send me a PM
  • deejmemixx
    deejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    mine said you suck, better luck next time
  • brianetz1
    brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    deejmemixx:
    mine said you suck, better luck next time
    mine said, we need more people to play poker so it is fun and there are multiple payouts
  • Toombes
    Toombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Bob Luken:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    jthanatos:
    Bob Luken:
    I hate posting reminders so just effiin' check 'em. OK? ;)
    Checked PM's...nothing. Hopes... dashed. Dreams... crushed. Life... empty. Weeping... begun.
    ditto
    Check again but give me one minute ;)
    Nothin, not feelin the love..

    I love you, Jim, if that helps.
  • Bigshizza
    Bigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    Bigshizza:
    Bob Luken:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    jthanatos:
    Bob Luken:
    I hate posting reminders so just effiin' check 'em. OK? ;)
    Checked PM's...nothing. Hopes... dashed. Dreams... crushed. Life... empty. Weeping... begun.
    ditto
    Check again but give me one minute ;)
    Nothin, not feelin the love..

    I love you, Jim, if that helps.
    Thanks Dan, it does help knowing you're there for me :)