August 3rd...

Toombes
Toombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
Will be epic!! Glock is carting his happy, Slim Jim eating aZZ to Kentucky for a meet and greet with some of the Mafia members. Any BOTL near the Lexington area are cordially invited to meet up at Jake's Cigar Bar and Lounge for a momentous occasion. Confirmed herfanistas at this time are myself, Ray and Medic45. As the day draws nigh I'll be posting a round about time for the meeting.
C'mon brothers, meet up with us and waste a Saturday afternoon!
«13456

Comments

  • Gray4lines
    Gray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am 8 min from Jakes and will not be busy yet... I will try and come!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_em
    smoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jelly!!! I love Ray
  • OchoZacho
    OchoZacho Posts: 1,471 ✭
    I'm only an hour from Jakes! Woo Hoo!
  • Glock1975
    Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    Jelly!!! I love Ray
    Royln I know it's a nice drive, I wish u could make it my brother.
  • RCY_Cigars
    RCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Jelly!!! I love Ray
    Royln I know it's a nice drive, I wish u could make it my brother.


    Royln is invited and I'm not. He lives down the road from me. At least I could hitch a ride Ray. Tis, tis, tick tock, tick, tock Ray is on the clock. At least take my gift to the herf so everyone can enjoy :)...
  • Rhamlin
    Rhamlin Posts: 9,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will be home. I'm only 1.5 hours away. Don't know what my schedule is but hope to be there. I'll probably have to get a room somewhere cuz I might get lit.
  • deejmemixx
    deejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Wish I wasn't so far away!
  • jthanatos
    jthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    Only 8 hours.... and I love Kentucky. Been meaning to do a mini vacation with wife. Hmmmmm
  • Glock1975
    Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    Glock1975:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Jelly!!! I love Ray
    Royln I know it's a nice drive, I wish u could make it my brother.


    Royln is invited and I'm not. He lives down the road from me. At least I could hitch a ride Ray. Tis, tis, tick tock, tick, tock Ray is on the clock. At least take my gift to the herf so everyone can enjoy :)...
    Whoa brother, I didn't know u lived near him, please car pool together, everyone Is welcome bro I'm not running this party that would be Daniel and Brian AKA Enola Gay, makes it all better to pay u back in person.
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_em
    smoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    RCY Cigars:
    Glock1975:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Jelly!!! I love Ray
    Royln I know it's a nice drive, I wish u could make it my brother.


    Royln is invited and I'm not. He lives down the road from me. At least I could hitch a ride Ray. Tis, tis, tick tock, tick, tock Ray is on the clock. At least take my gift to the herf so everyone can enjoy :)...
    Whoa brother, I didn't know u lived near him, please car pool together, everyone Is welcome bro I'm not running this party that would be Daniel and Brian AKA Enola Gay, makes it all better to pay u back in person.
    7 hrs or so from me which is doable. Let me check with the wifey and I will keep everyone posted. Rick...you down to ride if I go??
  • RCY_Cigars
    RCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    Glock1975:
    RCY Cigars:
    Glock1975:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Jelly!!! I love Ray
    Royln I know it's a nice drive, I wish u could make it my brother.


    Royln is invited and I'm not. He lives down the road from me. At least I could hitch a ride Ray. Tis, tis, tick tock, tick, tock Ray is on the clock. At least take my gift to the herf so everyone can enjoy :)...
    Whoa brother, I didn't know u lived near him, please car pool together, everyone Is welcome bro I'm not running this party that would be Daniel and Brian AKA Enola Gay, makes it all better to pay u back in person.
    7 hrs or so from me which is doable. Let me check with the wifey and I will keep everyone posted. Rick...you down to ride if I go??


    I think I'm clear around that time. Will get back with you.
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_em
    smoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Glock1975:
    RCY Cigars:
    Glock1975:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Jelly!!! I love Ray
    Royln I know it's a nice drive, I wish u could make it my brother.


    Royln is invited and I'm not. He lives down the road from me. At least I could hitch a ride Ray. Tis, tis, tick tock, tick, tock Ray is on the clock. At least take my gift to the herf so everyone can enjoy :)...
    Whoa brother, I didn't know u lived near him, please car pool together, everyone Is welcome bro I'm not running this party that would be Daniel and Brian AKA Enola Gay, makes it all better to pay u back in person.
    7 hrs or so from me which is doable. Let me check with the wifey and I will keep everyone posted. Rick...you down to ride if I go??


    I think I'm clear around that time. Will get back with you.
    sounds good
  • Glock1975
    Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    RCY Cigars:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Glock1975:
    RCY Cigars:
    Glock1975:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Jelly!!! I love Ray
    Royln I know it's a nice drive, I wish u could make it my brother.


    Royln is invited and I'm not. He lives down the road from me. At least I could hitch a ride Ray. Tis, tis, tick tock, tick, tock Ray is on the clock. At least take my gift to the herf so everyone can enjoy :)...
    Whoa brother, I didn't know u lived near him, please car pool together, everyone Is welcome bro I'm not running this party that would be Daniel and Brian AKA Enola Gay, makes it all better to pay u back in person.
    7 hrs or so from me which is doable. Let me check with the wifey and I will keep everyone posted. Rick...you down to ride if I go??


    I think I'm clear around that time. Will get back with you.
    sounds good
    O man, this is getting to good to b true now.
  • Toombes
    Toombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    This is gonna be awesome!! Guys, I really hope you can make it out. If not, I completely understand. Shane, give Chris the puppy-dog eyes and maybe she'll spot you your allowance for gas money.
    I believe Jake's prefers that you make reservations for large groups so I'll contact them to find out.
    My Spidey senses are all tingly!!
  • Glock1975
    Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    This is gonna be awesome!! Guys, I really hope you can make it out. If not, I completely understand. Shane, give Chris the puppy-dog eyes and maybe she'll spot you your allowance for gas money.
    I believe Jake's prefers that you make reservations for large groups so I'll contact them to find out.
    My Spidey senses are all tingly!!
    I bet that's not the only thing tingly!!! Wait What?
  • Bamablows
    Bamablows Posts: 338 ✭
    I may be in Nashville that weekend and its only a few hours away...
  • Glock1975
    Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bamablows:
    I may be in Nashville that weekend and its only a few hours away...
    Come on up Bama.
  • Toombes
    Toombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Ok, after some discussion I believe the time frame has been agreed upon. Everyone who can will be meeting up around 2-3PM. From there we'll go until we're all comatose or until Jake gets annoyed and kicks us all out on the curb. I'll post more info as this goes along.
  • CvilleE
    CvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    So wish I could be there...Glad to see so many meeting up in KY again! Have fun guys.
  • Rhamlin
    Rhamlin Posts: 9,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CvilleE:
    So wish I could be there...Glad to see so many meeting up in KY again! Have fun guys.
    what a bummer.be great to meet you.
  • Glock1975
    Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rhamlin:
    CvilleE:
    So wish I could be there...Glad to see so many meeting up in KY again! Have fun guys.
    what a bummer.be great to meet you.
    Are u coming Rick? That would be super duper.
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_em
    smoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guys...I totally forgot that I have tickets to a concert on August 3rd. Going to see Jonny Lang and he doesnt play too many shows on the east coast so I dont want to miss it. Hope you guys still have a great time...my bad!
  • Toombes
    Toombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    Guys...I totally forgot that I have tickets to a concert on August 3rd. Going to see Jonny Lang and he doesnt play too many shows on the east coast so I dont want to miss it. Hope you guys still have a great time...my bad!

    Jonny Lang, you say?!? Herf or Jonny Lang...? Damn, that's a tough one.
  • Glock1975
    Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    Guys...I totally forgot that I have tickets to a concert on August 3rd. Going to see Jonny Lang and he doesnt play too many shows on the east coast so I dont want to miss it. Hope you guys still have a great time...my bad!
    Totally understand my brother, u will b missed.
  • Toombes
    Toombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    CvilleE:
    So wish I could be there...Glad to see so many meeting up in KY again! Have fun guys.

    Wish you could make it, Eric. I'll smoke one, or twelve..., in your honor.
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_em
    smoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Guys...I totally forgot that I have tickets to a concert on August 3rd. Going to see Jonny Lang and he doesnt play too many shows on the east coast so I dont want to miss it. Hope you guys still have a great time...my bad!
    Totally understand my brother, u will b missed.
    Im not dying Ray!!
  • Glock1975
    Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    Glock1975:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Guys...I totally forgot that I have tickets to a concert on August 3rd. Going to see Jonny Lang and he doesnt play too many shows on the east coast so I dont want to miss it. Hope you guys still have a great time...my bad!
    Totally understand my brother, u will b missed.
    Im not dying Ray!!
    It feels like u r bro!!!
  • Toombes
    Toombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Don't cry, Ray. I'll bring tissue with me.
  • CvilleE
    CvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Rhamlin:
    CvilleE:
    So wish I could be there...Glad to see so many meeting up in KY again! Have fun guys.
    what a bummer.be great to meet you.
    As it would u my friend...one of these days I will be able to make it...
  • CvilleE
    CvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    CvilleE:
    So wish I could be there...Glad to see so many meeting up in KY again! Have fun guys.

    Wish you could make it, Eric. I'll smoke one, or twelve..., in your honor.
    Thanks Dan, but no need to honor me, I've done nothing special..one of these days I will surprise u all though and make it to a herf...timing is everything..killing me that things keep getting in the way..