Right place right time!
Stsepas
Posts: 475
I stopped by the B&M today to grab some stuff they had put aside for me. After spending 1/2 hr looking around at some new stuff I went upstairs into the lounge to enjoy a smoke I'd been waiting for for about a week. Nestor Miranda was killing a few hrs before an event he had down the street.
I'd met him awhile back when he was doing an event for his birthday release. He's so down to earth, and can talk forever! About 45 min. Into our conversation he says here I've got a cigar for you ! And hands me this


I've gotta look into it more however it's a limited release tribute cigar to someone in the industry that passed away! I was great full for the gift however I was much more great full to be able to have a great conversation with a great botl. Such a true gentlemen !
if you guys ever get a chance to attend a Miami cigar event that he's at take the time and go! I can't wait till he's back in July. They're doing a tasting/education event
I'd met him awhile back when he was doing an event for his birthday release. He's so down to earth, and can talk forever! About 45 min. Into our conversation he says here I've got a cigar for you ! And hands me this


I've gotta look into it more however it's a limited release tribute cigar to someone in the industry that passed away! I was great full for the gift however I was much more great full to be able to have a great conversation with a great botl. Such a true gentlemen !
if you guys ever get a chance to attend a Miami cigar event that he's at take the time and go! I can't wait till he's back in July. They're doing a tasting/education event
0
Comments
-
Wow that's awesome. Sounds like a great time!0
-
That's a great looking stick and the band really goes with the color of the wrapper.0
-
That's very cool that you got to meet and talk. I'm a big fan of Nestor Miranda's cigars.0
-
Very cool Steve. Awesome story and great experience.0
-
Great story and a great looking cigar!0
-
I like Nestor's work. Sometimes hard to find around here.“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)
0 -
Sounds like a great day Steve. Thanks for sharing.0
-
Very cool, Steve! Sounds like an excellent addition on your way to recovery.0
-
Cool you got to meet him. Is that a Fernando Leon? Looks like one, never heard reviews but I know a lot like the guillermo leons.. They're made by la aurora I believe.0








