Boveda for potheads LMAO

Comments

  • love how he has to keep stopping to think about what hes gonna call pot
  • Bob_Luken
    Bob_Luken Posts: 11,902 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Medicine" ;)
  • onestrangeone
    onestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whatever floats your boat, Gotta love it
  • Bob_Luken
    Bob_Luken Posts: 11,902 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "we commissioned some testing determine sixty-two percent is ideal for cannabis because that maximizes the color the aroma the taste it cools the burn but the biggest thing is that it maintains the efficacy"

    Oh Really?

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S_4SRhlnJI
  • Rain
    Rain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    ...yeah, how dare he.Well, are you gonna tell us about kitty litter??
  • Bob_Luken
    Bob_Luken Posts: 11,902 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    ...yeah, how dare he.Well, are you gonna tell us about kitty litter??
    I wasn't but since you brought it up. image
  • Rain
    Rain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Well, that's obviously not an accurate portrayal.I play bass.
  • Bob_Luken
    Bob_Luken Posts: 11,902 ✭✭✭✭✭
    image
  • Rain
    Rain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    ...dang.
  • Bob_Luken
    Bob_Luken Posts: 11,902 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You play stand up bass? Cool!
  • scarlin
    scarlin Posts: 1,592 ✭
    That stuff needs humidified? I learned something today..
  • Poopy_Jones
    Poopy_Jones Posts: 455 ✭✭✭
    scarlin:
    That stuff needs humidified? I learned something today..
    It just needs to be stored in the freezer and pulled out a little bit at a time.......I've heard
  • Gray4lines
    Gray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We need a new thread...

    Show us your weed-idor.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • curtpick
    curtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Mason Jars... or so I've been told.
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Rhamlin
    Rhamlin Posts: 9,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aging pot. Back in my day if a bag lasted a week that was well aged.
  • Ken_Light
    Ken_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Rhamlin:
    Aging pot. Back in my day if a bag lasted a week that was well aged.
    Lol I was thinking the same!!! I wonder if it gets smoother hahahahah
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • The_Kid
    The_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Rhamlin:
    Aging pot. Back in my day if a bag lasted a week that was well aged.
    LOL,, I know a guy who uses the boveda for this application,, prevents it from drying out and when he forgets where he stashes his stash he has piece of mind that it will be fresh whenever he finds it.