Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there! Enjoy a smoke for my. They don't exactly condo cigar smoking in the hospital roommate!

Comments

  • Rhamlin
    Rhamlin Posts: 9,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #1. Hate that your spending it in the hospital brother Get better soon.
  • The_Kid
    The_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    And to you too.. And a very special fathers day to you new fathers out there,, Irish, AMZ and RCY come to mind, apologize for the ones I am forgeting,, as I sure I am!!!
  • Rain
    Rain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    My son and father in law.imageimage 07_233_zpsd80e62f2.jpg[/IMG]
  • CigarMan37
    CigarMan37 Posts: 432
    Looks like an awesome time
  • Rain
    Rain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    image
  • Toombes
    Toombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Rhamlin:
    #1. Hate that your spending it in the hospital brother Get better soon.

    +1 on that. Hope you can make the best of your day, Steve. Happy Father's Day to all my brethren who are chasing after your children/grandchildren today!
  • Bigshizza
    Bigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best to you Steve!!
  • Bigshizza
    Bigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best to you Steve!! From my brother(on the right) and me!! image
  • ehehat
    ehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    My son and I celebrating Father's Day.
    image