New guy trying to ask the expert
Bob_Luken
Posts: 11,902 ✭✭✭✭✭
Newguytrying - Can you help me figure out all the gels and beads and crystals?
Bigtimecigarexpert - Gel in jars and tubes is sometimes called crystal.
Newguytrying - OK.
Bigtimecigarexpert - And some gels come in the form of little round balls.
Newguytrying - Beads?
Bigtimecigarexpert - No. Beads are silica crystals.
Newguytrying - Gel?
Bigtimecigarexpert - No.
Newguytrying - Gel, crystals?
Bigtimecigarexpert - You mean in a jar?
Newguytrying - I think so.
Bigtimecigarexpert - Where were we?
Newguytrying - Nevermind. Ive done a little research on silica cat litter. Sometimes cat litter is labeled silica gel.
Bigtimecigarexpert - "Yeah?....... That's weird."
Newguytrying - Sigh, cant I just use the green styrofoam?
Bigtimecigarexpert - What ARE you? Amish?
Bigtimecigarexpert - Gel in jars and tubes is sometimes called crystal.
Newguytrying - OK.
Bigtimecigarexpert - And some gels come in the form of little round balls.
Newguytrying - Beads?
Bigtimecigarexpert - No. Beads are silica crystals.
Newguytrying - Gel?
Bigtimecigarexpert - No.
Newguytrying - Gel, crystals?
Bigtimecigarexpert - You mean in a jar?
Newguytrying - I think so.
Bigtimecigarexpert - Where were we?
Newguytrying - Nevermind. Ive done a little research on silica cat litter. Sometimes cat litter is labeled silica gel.
Bigtimecigarexpert - "Yeah?....... That's weird."
Newguytrying - Sigh, cant I just use the green styrofoam?
Bigtimecigarexpert - What ARE you? Amish?
0
Comments
-
That sounds confusing! And...when do we find out who's on first?"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed. If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." -- Mark Twain0
-
Yes, who is on first. I used to call the little balls in my Humicare rectangular humidifier "beads". Come to find out beads are sillica from Heartfelt Industries. My Humicare pellets are a form of gel but yes, all the terminology and brand names are a mess.Amos Umwhat:That sounds confusing! And...when do we find out who's on first?1 -
??0

