Chicago anyone?

Trident
Trident Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭✭
So...casa de montecristo at 830pm this Friday. If you are in the area, come join me. Let me know if you're coming...they want to make a space for us

Comments

  • thedjfish@comcast.net
    thedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    Maybe. Just maybe
  • lilwing88
    lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Gotta work...... damn....
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Rail_Jockey
    Rail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    I'm in.
  • Trident
    Trident Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭✭
    Awesome. For the record lilting was one of the first people I ever traded with on this forum...many many bombs ago. Would be awesome if you came out
  • MVW67
    MVW67 Posts: 5,596 ✭✭✭✭
    Yes.................
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • SleevePlz
    SleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Would love to, but I was just there little over a week ago and am going again in 3 weeks. Don't think I can swing a third trip in a month. Next time.....
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • thedjfish@comcast.net
    thedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    if it's cool i can come out tonite, be a bit tired but thats alright
  • bearb
    bearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    Enjoy the night! Kinda wish i was closer...Casa is amazing, sam is a class act, and you fellers are alright as well ;)
  • Rail_Jockey
    Rail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    Amazing time tonight. Thank you guys.
  • MVW67
    MVW67 Posts: 5,596 ✭✭✭✭
    Yes good time!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • thedjfish@comcast.net
    thedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    yeah it was, going back today to pick up 2 more hurricanes and another carnavale
  • Trident
    Trident Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the great time guys! My favorite pic from the herf...Well, I can;t show you guys, because mikey's wife made me promise to not post it...and for all of you guys who totally got the wrong idea...mike was there too