The Greatest Play In Baseball!
jj20030
Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
Comments
-
"If you're going to burn the flag, don't do it around me. I've been to too many veterans' hospitals and seen too many broken bodies of guys who tried to protect it." Monday was a U.S. Military member himself, having served a commitment with the Marine Corps Reserve as part of his ROTC obligation after leaving Arizona State. On August 25, 2008, Monday was presented with an American flag flown over Valley Forge National Historical Park in honor of his 1976 rescue.0
-
Thanks for posting. I was hoping for a killer triple play, but this was better.^Troll: DO NOT FEED.0
-
Very cool, I've never seen that before.0
-
Helll, I don't even see it now. What's it sposed to be?bbass2:Very cool, I've never seen that before.“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)
0 -
Step 1 - Click the videoWHAT?! I could not resist.webmost:
Helll, I don't even see it now. What's it sposed to be?bbass2:Very cool, I've never seen that before.0 -
Man...that brings back memories, growing up in L.A. and loving the Dodgers. I was only 15 but there was a lot going on during that bicentennial year. He's a good guy along with a lot of other guys from that time. I was really excited when he became a Dodger that next year. Thanks for posting that video.0
-
Although I'd have to go with Jim Edmonds' backwards diving catch as the greatest play in baseball, ......... yeah, this one is still pretty great
"It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR0 -
So many to pick from. Any play that Vin calls is amazingdanielzreyes:Although I'd have to go with Jim Edmonds' backwards diving catch as the greatest play in baseball, ......... yeah, this one is still pretty great
0 -
THERE IT IS! Couldn't see a vid from my puter at the office. Blank post is all.Rain:
Step 1 - Click the videoWHAT?! I could not resist.webmost:
Helll, I don't even see it now. What's it sposed to be?bbass2:Very cool, I've never seen that before.“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)
0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQLlERUG6IA




