I wonder if these are fuel efficient electric vehicles?
beatnic
Posts: 4,133 ✭
0
Comments
-
If this is a rescue truck, then I'm a fire engine when I spit
0 -
Looks like an "assault weapon" to me.xmacro:If this is a rescue truck, then I'm a fire engine when I spit
"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed. If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." -- Mark Twain0 -
DHS? Oh, Homeland security, I thought "what does the dept of Human Services need with something like that?
Obviously we're expecting
a) Red Dawn, paratrooping terrorists from the skies, right?
OR,
b) a good way to create our own Tienamen Square episode.
I'm thinking it's B."If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed. If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." -- Mark Twain0 -
DHS has plans to purchase 2700 armored vehicles to go with the 1.6 billion rounds of ammo. Hmmmm, who are they so afraid of? Does anyone else see a problem with the growth of this quasi military arm of the executive branch of govt?0
-
You mean you don't feel safer??!!? What could possibly go wrong....fla-gypsy:DHS has plans to purchase 2700 armored vehicles to go with the 1.6 billion rounds of ammo. Hmmmm, who are they so afraid of? Does anyone else see a problem with the growth of this quasi military arm of the executive branch of govt?
* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *0



