Ex wife question

Rail_Jockey
Rail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
Do any of you guys have an ex wife, if so do you get along and if so how the HELL do you do it.
«1

Comments

  • Martel
    Martel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    No, but I could put you in touch with my FIL. He's married for the fourth time, now.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

    I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Rain
    Rain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Rail Jockey:
    Do any of you guys have an ex wife, if so do you get along and if so how the HELL do you do it.
    I hear you need gloves and bleach, as well as a place for the body.
  • Rail_Jockey
    Rail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    Martel:
    No, but I could put you in touch with my FIL. He's married for the fourth time, now.
    Holy crap one ex wife is enough. My dad always said, "son, every man needs one ex wife it builds character." He is right, but I think I have enough character!
  • Rail_Jockey
    Rail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Rail Jockey:
    Do any of you guys have an ex wife, if so do you get along and if so how the HELL do you do it.
    I hear you need gloves and bleach, as well as a place for the body.
    Lol
  • xmacro
    xmacro Posts: 3,398 ✭✭
    Rain:
    Rail Jockey:
    Do any of you guys have an ex wife, if so do you get along and if so how the HELL do you do it.
    I hear you need gloves and bleach, as well as a place for the body.
    Dumbest thing I've heard today.







    Everyone knows you just need a hacksaw, a bathtub and some hydrochloric acid

  • Bigshizza
    Bigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My EX is a low life drunk, system milkin, slacker and a crappy mother. I tried to get custody but after dropping 8k..gave up. So, yeah been divorced for 7 years and still despise her :)
  • Glock1975
    Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    My EX is a low life drunk, system milkin, slacker and a crappy mother. I tried to get custody but after dropping 8k..gave up. So, yeah been divorced for 7 years and still despise her :)
    Wow Jim we gave more in common than I thought, for a second there thought u were talking about my ex.
  • camgfs
    camgfs Posts: 968 ✭
    I have an X-wife.

    Handle it?
    I took up drinkin and cigar smoking. She's still a B*tch but I like my new hobbies.

  • smoke_em_if_you_got_em
    smoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    My EX is a low life drunk, system milkin, slacker and a crappy mother. I tried to get custody but after dropping 8k..gave up. So, yeah been divorced for 7 years and still despise her :)
    Dont hold back Jim..tell us how you really feel and dont sugar coat it...LOL
  • Rain
    Rain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    My EX is a low life drunk, system milkin, slacker and a crappy mother. I tried to get custody but after dropping 8k..gave up. So, yeah been divorced for 7 years and still despise her :)
    My wife has an ex husband..does that count? Because I've had to pay 8K to KEEP my step daughter.
  • Bigshizza
    Bigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    Bigshizza:
    My EX is a low life drunk, system milkin, slacker and a crappy mother. I tried to get custody but after dropping 8k..gave up. So, yeah been divorced for 7 years and still despise her :)
    Dont hold back Jim..tell us how you really feel and dont sugar coat it...LOL
    Sorry, I guess things haven't changed very much over the years!! Lol...
  • macs-smokes
    macs-smokes Posts: 587 ✭
    My ex.. ahh the things I could say... lets just say... I say nothing that is not in writing... CC'd to lawyers hers and mine. I play "NICE" as in I tell her what I am going to do and not give her the opportunity to argue. She tries to make up rules, I have a copy of divorce decree and all legal crap on my phone. "Reference material" I use it like a paint brush. Know what you can and can't get away with... keeping her pissed off tends to let her make all the poor decisions. I just keep calm, Light a Liga.

  • SleevePlz
    SleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I'm on my second marriage. Thankfully, things are amicable with the ex. We have a child together, so all the focus is on him. Considering everyone else's stories, I really can't complain.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Bigshizza
    Bigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    Bigshizza:
    My EX is a low life drunk, system milkin, slacker and a crappy mother. I tried to get custody but after dropping 8k..gave up. So, yeah been divorced for 7 years and still despise her :)
    Wow Jim we gave more in common than I thought, for a second there thought u were talking about my ex.
    We are brothers Ray!!!
  • Glock1975
    Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Glock1975:
    Bigshizza:
    My EX is a low life drunk, system milkin, slacker and a crappy mother. I tried to get custody but after dropping 8k..gave up. So, yeah been divorced for 7 years and still despise her :)
    Wow Jim we gave more in common than I thought, for a second there thought u were talking about my ex.
    We are brothers Ray!!!
    My Brother???? I finally found u.
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_em
    smoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    Bigshizza:
    Glock1975:
    Bigshizza:
    My EX is a low life drunk, system milkin, slacker and a crappy mother. I tried to get custody but after dropping 8k..gave up. So, yeah been divorced for 7 years and still despise her :)
    Wow Jim we gave more in common than I thought, for a second there thought u were talking about my ex.
    We are brothers Ray!!!
    My Brother???? I finally found u.
    Damn Ray...its like that?? Thought we was brothers brother!!! I see how it is..
  • Tyland64
    Tyland64 Posts: 712 ✭
    How does this happen that Ray and Jim were married to to my ex wife before I was. Less than 30 days and kid #2 is off child support and she will be off the Lukie train for good. Keep the kids safe,they will see who she really is and they will leave her in the dust
  • Glock1975
    Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tyland64:
    How does this happen that Ray and Jim were married to to my ex wife before I was. Less than 30 days and kid #2 is off child support and she will be off the Lukie train for good. Keep the kids safe,they will see who she really is and they will leave her in the dust
    Lol TY. Royln u know u wee my brother 2.
  • Toombes
    Toombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    I actually get along better with my ex-wife now than I did when we were married... And all this time I thought I was a pretty nice guy.
  • Rail_Jockey
    Rail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    Ok, so today, I get a text from the ex, that says since I won't fly from Chicago to Dallas to get my daughter and then fly back to chicago with her, and then fly back with her to Dallas when I bring her home (and she if 15 years old). My daughter needs new golf clubs and my ex wife can not afford them, and since my daughter isn't getting to come for spring break I saved a lot of money on air fare, so I can afford the new clubs. I tried to get her to walk my daughter to the front door of the plane and I would be at the front door of the plane when it landed to get her and she would "not have any of that!" I have three more years to deal with this woman, until I can just say go (fill in the blank) yourself!!!
  • Tyland64
    Tyland64 Posts: 712 ✭
    Michael, Goggle unaccompanied Minors. Each airline has different rules, but your daughter is old enough to fly on her own. I know SouthWest age for adult flier is 12 yrs.
  • brianetz1
    brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    you guys make me happy that i am still married to my first wife.........and that takes a lot to make me happy to be married to her.
  • Martel
    Martel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    you guys make me happy that i am still married to my first wife.........and that takes a lot to make me happy to be married to her.
    sounds like you're ready to sign the papers and join this club.

    Is anyone else happily married to their first wife? I am.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

    I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • brianetz1
    brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    nah, i love my wife.

    she may be a pain, but she is my pain and i know how to deal with her.
  • Rail_Jockey
    Rail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    Tyland64:
    Michael, Goggle unaccompanied Minors. Each airline has different rules, but your daughter is old enough to fly on her own. I know SouthWest age for adult flier is 12 yrs.
    Yea, I know. But my ex is just difficult. And hard to deal with
  • Gray4lines
    Gray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Martel:
    brianetz1:
    you guys make me happy that i am still married to my first wife.........and that takes a lot to make me happy to be married to her.
    sounds like you're ready to sign the papers and join this club.

    Is anyone else happily married to their first wife? I am.
    Yes, 1 year in May
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • ShotgunJohn
    ShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    My EX is a low life drunk, system milkin, slacker and a crappy mother. I tried to get custody but after dropping 8k..gave up. So, yeah been divorced for 7 years and still despise her :)
    Just think Jimbo, you have to have your ex-wife so you could get your good wife. Laurel is a keeper.
  • ShotgunJohn
    ShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    I love my first and only wife Shelby, she loves guns, buys me cigars and lets me have fun smoking with the guys. A winner all around.
  • Bigshizza
    Bigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ShotgunJohn:
    Bigshizza:
    My EX is a low life drunk, system milkin, slacker and a crappy mother. I tried to get custody but after dropping 8k..gave up. So, yeah been divorced for 7 years and still despise her :)
    Just think Jimbo, you have to have your ex-wife so you could get your good wife. Laurel is a keeper.
    Thanks John!! Yes, totally agree I guess one should never give up!
  • fla-gypsy
    fla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    We have been married 35 years and counting. Divorce is not an option and I wish to keep living