NFC Championship Game
biodarwin
Posts: 265 ✭✭
I will take the 49'ers for a blind 5'er, $5-$10 a stick max. I can do this twice if anyone is interested?
0
Comments
-
Good Luck and Go 49ers!!!!!!!!!!biodarwin:I will take the 49'ers for a blind 5'er, $5-$10 a stick max. I can do this twice if anyone is interested?0 -
I would be interested in this bet if you don't mind betting a newb. I think the 49ers will win but I'm rooting for Atlanta. Let me know.biodarwin:I will take the 49'ers for a blind 5'er, $5-$10 a stick max. I can do this twice if anyone is interested?0 -
The butterflys are starting to grumble in the gut of young Mr. Keapernick. I think Matt Ryan will outperform the rookie. 35-21 Atl.0
-
biodarwin:I will take the 49'ers for a blind 5'er, $5-$10 a stick max. I can do this twice if anyone is interested?
I will take ATL...... My luck on here has been horrible. I need to send a package next week anyhow.....0 -
beatnic:The butterflys are starting to grumble in the gut of young Mr. Keapernick. I think Matt Ryan will outperform the rookie. 35-21 Atl.
Does this mean you want to make the bet? Btw, I will be down in NOLA soon after the mardi gras / superbowl madness is over. Would you be interested in a herf?0 -
Vision:biodarwin:I will take the 49'ers for a blind 5'er, $5-$10 a stick max. I can do this twice if anyone is interested?
I will take ATL...... My luck on here has been horrible. I need to send a package next week anyhow.....
Sounds good, lets do this!0 -
C-LOVE:I would be interested in this bet if you don't mind betting a newb. I think the 49ers will win but I'm rooting for Atlanta. Let me know.
I am a newb as well so its all good, we are on!0 -
Sounds good!biodarwin:C-LOVE:I would be interested in this bet if you don't mind betting a newb. I think the 49ers will win but I'm rooting for Atlanta. Let me know.
I am a newb as well so its all good, we are on!0 -
I'm not a betting man, but I will have a cigar with you. PM me when you get closer.biodarwin:beatnic:The butterflys are starting to grumble in the gut of young Mr. Keapernick. I think Matt Ryan will outperform the rookie. 35-21 Atl.
Does this mean you want to make the bet? Btw, I will be down in NOLA soon after the mardi gras / superbowl madness is over. Would you be interested in a herf?0 -
C-LOVE:Sounds good!
What part of Ohio are you from? I lived in Columbus for a couple of years.0 -
That' why i don't bet.0
-
I'm from Sidney, btwn Lima and Dayton. Good game, pm me your address and I'll get your sticks out Tuesday.biodarwin:C-LOVE:Sounds good!
What part of Ohio are you from? I lived in Columbus for a couple of years.0 -
C-LOVE:I'm from Sidney, btwn Lima and Dayton. Good game, pm me your address and I'll get your sticks out Tuesday.
Thanks! PM sent.0



