Any Wineador owners?

Vision
Vision Posts: 10,735 ✭✭✭✭✭
My Wife and Dad got me a Danby 38 Bottle Wine Fridge and was hoping to maybe chat with someone who owns one or is really knowledgable about them. I want to buy cedar shelving and I am looking to avoid just stuffing it full of boxes. Thanks!

I have been doing my research and did search thru the forums. I know SmokinDaddy has one and will be reaching out to him soon =)

Comments

  • jliu
    jliu Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭✭
    hey pete. i got one. gimme a call if you'd like. i can tell you a mouthful haha
  • Vision
    Vision Posts: 10,735 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    hey pete. i got one. gimme a call if you'd like. i can tell you a mouthful haha

    Thanks bro. I will. I will text you a little later.
  • Talk to Forrest at www.wineadors.com He'll take care of you!
  • catfishbluezz
    catfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    SCORE! Get your Kitty Litter LOL....and text me if you need help ;) Seasoning is easy man, let me find out who the shelf guy is. I found one guy on cigarasylum that was reasonable, but figured I'd wait until I got a bigger one.
  • bigharpoon
    bigharpoon Posts: 2,962 ✭✭✭
    I could build you some shelves Peter and use them as an excuse to herf again!

    Here's my proof I'm not a hack or full of hooey: http://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/thread/459643.aspx
  • Vision
    Vision Posts: 10,735 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bigharpoon:
    I could build you some shelves Peter and use them as an excuse to herf again!

    Here's my proof I'm not a hack or full of hooey: http://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/thread/459643.aspx


    OMG We will need to talk! Those are clean bro... I would love to know more. I will get back to you in PM. Thanks bro!
  • T.J. Armstrong
    T.J. Armstrong Posts: 256 ✭
    Yeah, Bigharpoon, that is some bad *** skills there on the trays! Very impressed! Nice work.
  • kingjk729
    kingjk729 Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭
    bigharpoon:
    I could build you some shelves Peter and use them as an excuse to herf again!

    Here's my proof I'm not a hack or full of hooey: http://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/thread/459643.aspx
    Hey Bigharpoon I think you and I need to have a talk as I would love to have some trays built for my Wine Fridge ....... I was going to have the Moon man do them but after giving a deposit and never getting any and finally getting my deposit back after 14 months I think its time I get some shelves and retire the tupper-trays that I have been using.
  • Bigshizza
    Bigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on a great gift Peter!!