Forum Blend Smaplers

124

Comments

  • Alex_Svenson
    Alex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    Glad to see these are starting to hit. Let's get a feedback thread going so we can start tracking comment. Yes, if there is enough interest I can put these into production.
  • zoom6zoom
    zoom6zoom Posts: 1,211 ✭✭
    Sweet! I really like the Maduro. May I suggest the name Concorde, as they were a group aggreement? The band could include a pair of shaking hands in front.
  • Rob1110
    Rob1110 Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭
    I started a review thread for these in the reviews section.
  • laker1963
    laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Alex Svenson:
    Glad to see these are starting to hit. Let's get a feedback thread going so we can start tracking comment. Yes, if there is enough interest I can put these into production.
    Alex there is another thread regarding the FUTURE of the forum blends...care to comment?
  • laker1963
    laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    zoom6zoom:
    Sweet! I really like the Maduro. May I suggest the name Concorde, as they were a group aggreement? The band could include a pair of shaking hands in front.


    For the name if these do ever go into production... C.COM - FB (Forum Blend) '09. Then next year would be C.COM - FB '10 and on and on...
  • zoom6zoom
    zoom6zoom Posts: 1,211 ✭✭
    I figured that part would be the subtitle!
  • PuroFreak
    PuroFreak Posts: 4,124 ✭✭
    Mine arrived to my apartment yesterday afternoon, but I'm not there so I haven't seen them yet. I will be back tomorrow though so I will get to check them out. Also should have some Cabaiguans waiting on me that I ordered so I'm pretty excited! It will be like showing up on Chirstmas morning! lol
  • gmill880
    gmill880 Posts: 5,936 ✭✭
    mine should be here tuesday ...wednesday at the latest ...can't wait to lite one up ...
  • JF
    JF Posts: 54
    Mine came in today - gonna let them rest until Friday before trying one.
  • bbc020
    bbc020 Posts: 1,419 ✭✭
    Mine landed today...they are resting in their new home for a couple weeks.
  • Andrew_Dzikoski
    Andrew_Dzikoski Posts: 381 ✭✭✭
    Hello everyone! If you missed out on the CCOM Forum Blend, I have 8 bundles left. Give me a call and I wil hook you up! 800.357.9800 - ask for Andrew.
  • Lasabar
    Lasabar Posts: 4,464 ✭✭✭
    Andrew Dzikoski:
    Hello everyone! If you missed out on the CCOM Forum Blend, I have 8 bundles left. Give me a call and I wil hook you up! 800.357.9800 - ask for Andrew.
    What if we DID get in on them, but we are just selfish???
  • alienmisprint
    alienmisprint Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭
    Just got mine in today, I want to wait a week to smoke one, but I probably won't make it past this weekend. I'll post up in the review thread once I do.
  • gmill880
    gmill880 Posts: 5,936 ✭✭
    Put me in the selfish catagorie ...I got another one ...
  • plaidbanana1
    plaidbanana1 Posts: 187 ✭
    Got mine today. you guys are right, these sticks look beautiful.
  • Lasabar
    Lasabar Posts: 4,464 ✭✭✭
    gmill880:
    Put me in the selfish catagorie ...I got another one ...
    WOW! I was going to wait a week....

    You're just a ***!!!
  • NYHCx516x
    NYHCx516x Posts: 728 ✭
    Based on what Andrew said, I am going to call later and see if I can still pick some up. What did they end up offering and for how much?
  • gmill880
    gmill880 Posts: 5,936 ✭✭
    I believe 29.95 plus 5.95 shipping something like that ...
  • alienmisprint
    alienmisprint Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭
    NYHCx516x:
    Based on what Andrew said, I am going to call later and see if I can still pick some up. What did they end up offering and for how much?
    10 sticks total, 5 of the Sumatra and 5 of the Maduro. So before taxes, $3 a cigar. From the reviews I've read so far, it seems like they are worth every dime. I'm hoping they still have one or two left, I will probably order another bundle after I smoke one.
  • tankbonnies
    tankbonnies Posts: 191 ✭
    Just picked myself up a pack...Thanks Andrew!!!..
  • Andrew_Dzikoski
    Andrew_Dzikoski Posts: 381 ✭✭✭
    I only have 5 of the samplers left. They are going for $35.90 with the shipping, tax is only applied if you are a PA resident.
  • rdnstn
    rdnstn Posts: 992 ✭✭
    gmill880:
    Put me in the selfish catagorie ...I got another one ...
    me too but I did it before Andrew's post. I ordered a second bundle the day that I got my first one because they looked so good. LOL

    BTW, I got the second batch in the mail yesterday. Wish I had the money for more. :b
  • laker1963
    laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    rdnstn:
    gmill880:
    Put me in the selfish catagorie ...I got another one ...
    me too but I did it before Andrew's post. I ordered a second bundle the day that I got my first one because they looked so good. LOL

    BTW, I got the second batch in the mail yesterday. Wish I had the money for more. :b
    Well there you go Ron.
    Now you should feel better. You have already got your second batch, while I still sit here waiting for my double order to show up !!

    This sucks!! BTW Ron you won my contest thingy with the Leafs selection...:)
  • rdnstn
    rdnstn Posts: 992 ✭✭
    laker1963:
    rdnstn:
    gmill880:
    Put me in the selfish catagorie ...I got another one ...
    me too but I did it before Andrew's post. I ordered a second bundle the day that I got my first one because they looked so good. LOL

    BTW, I got the second batch in the mail yesterday. Wish I had the money for more. :b
    Well there you go Ron.
    Now you should feel better. You have already got your second batch, while I still sit here waiting for my double order to show up !!

    This sucks!! BTW Ron you won my contest thingy with the Leafs selection...:)
    You frickin Canadiens. You would have had them by now but I'm sure the sled dogs that deliver your mail have to take a lot more breaks in the summer heat.
  • Fourtotheflush
    Fourtotheflush Posts: 2,552 ✭✭
    Can anyone snap some pics of these and the bands.
  • zoom6zoom
    zoom6zoom Posts: 1,211 ✭✭
    The band is just plain white paper with either "AAA" or "AAA Maduro" printed on it, no graphics. Construction of the cigars is fabulous.
  • laker1963
    laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    rdnstn:
    laker1963:
    rdnstn:
    gmill880:
    Put me in the selfish catagorie ...I got another one ...
    me too but I did it before Andrew's post. I ordered a second bundle the day that I got my first one because they looked so good. LOL

    BTW, I got the second batch in the mail yesterday. Wish I had the money for more. :b
    Well there you go Ron.
    Now you should feel better. You have already got your second batch, while I still sit here waiting for my double order to show up !!

    This sucks!! BTW Ron you won my contest thingy with the Leafs selection...:)
    You frickin Canadiens. You would have had them by now but I'm sure the sled dogs that deliver your mail have to take a lot more breaks in the summer heat.

    I shot the last bastards. They finally showed up all tanned and relaxed.

    All my sticks were dried out and cracked. I knew they had taken a detour...'cause their luggage had "Mexican Beach Bum" stickers all over them.

    One of the first guys to put my order in, and I'll be the last to try them.

    You guys could have waited for me to get mine before trying yours'... in fact in all decency, you should have. :)
  • rdnstn
    rdnstn Posts: 992 ✭✭
    I still haven't tried mine yet Laker. I will try and wait until you get yours. Also, just an observation but these are some of the best looking cigars that I have ever seen. the construction is flawless. They are the perfect size. They smell great. If they taste half as good, then I will be begging Alex to have more made.
  • laker1963
    laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    rdnstn:
    I still haven't tried mine yet Laker. I will try and wait until you get yours. Also, just an observation but these are some of the best looking cigars that I have ever seen. the construction is flawless. They are the perfect size. They smell great. If they taste half as good, then I will be begging Alex to have more made.

    OH well that description is sure to help me stay calm and wait patiently for mine to arrive.
    Everyone has been remarking on the construction. Quality ingredients, used by quality blenders and rollers... I guess the end result shouldn't really be a surprise. But I can't wait to actually hold and smell one. Never mind actually lighting it up!

    Oh and BTW, waiting (or at least trying)for me, is very decent of you rdnstn. :)
  • plaidbanana1
    plaidbanana1 Posts: 187 ✭
    I just put mine in the humi yesterday. I usually let new smokes rest for at least a couple weeks but I'm not sure if I can resist on these.