I'm back!!

2»

Comments

  • Bombay
    Bombay Posts: 1,207 ✭
    Welcome back BigT.
  • greg2648
    greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    His a$$ is mine.........Fresh meat.......Kind of.....
  • ENFIDL
    ENFIDL Posts: 5,836 ✭
    I've missed your sweet embrace Todd
  • Krieg
    Krieg Posts: 5,211 ✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    I've missed your sweet embrace Todd
    I LOLed at this, hey Todd...u make the tw party this year?

    "Long ashes my friends."

  • Goatmilk
    Goatmilk Posts: 245 ✭✭✭
    Welcome back to the man that made the Undercrowns look so irresistible for me.
  • ENFIDL
    ENFIDL Posts: 5,836 ✭
    Krieg:
    ENFIDL:
    I've missed your sweet embrace Todd
    I LOLed at this, hey Todd...u make the tw party this year?
    KRIEG!!!
  • BigT06
    BigT06 Posts: 3,899 ✭
    Krieg:
    ENFIDL:
    I've missed your sweet embrace Todd
    I LOLed at this, hey Todd...u make the tw party this year?
    I wish... but no. Sadly I haven't attended anything cigar related in months. Been crazy busy. Hell, I haven't even purchased a cigar or shipped any out in 3+ months. Luckily I have a pretty big stash. lol
  • amz1301
    amz1301 Posts: 1,299 ✭
    Welcome back Todd. Good to see you back on.
  • Krieg
    Krieg Posts: 5,211 ✭✭✭
    BigT06:
    Krieg:
    ENFIDL:
    I've missed your sweet embrace Todd
    I LOLed at this, hey Todd...u make the tw party this year?
    I wish... but no. Sadly I haven't attended anything cigar related in months. Been crazy busy. Hell, I haven't even purchased a cigar or shipped any out in 3+ months. Luckily I have a pretty big stash. lol
    I know how it feels, I have had 2 new jobs in the last 12 months (thankfully not getting laid off), I just recently started to stock up again. You will have to grab dwayne and meet up at Old Havannah one evening.

    "Long ashes my friends."

  • BigT06
    BigT06 Posts: 3,899 ✭
    Krieg:
    BigT06:
    Krieg:
    ENFIDL:
    I've missed your sweet embrace Todd
    I LOLed at this, hey Todd...u make the tw party this year?
    I wish... but no. Sadly I haven't attended anything cigar related in months. Been crazy busy. Hell, I haven't even purchased a cigar or shipped any out in 3+ months. Luckily I have a pretty big stash. lol
    I know how it feels, I have had 2 new jobs in the last 12 months (thankfully not getting laid off), I just recently started to stock up again. You will have to grab dwayne and meet up at Old Havannah one evening.
    Sounds like a plan to me!