Rob Green Is Coming Out
Rain
Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
I'm diggin' corona size, and Nicaraguan fillers.
0
Comments
-
Redheads.........0
-
Yep that looks good.Rain:I'm diggin' corona size, and Nicaraguan fillers.0 -
Darth Vader:Redheads.........0
-
hate to say it but im with u2. Nicaraguan made, corona size.0
-
Thick women0
-
say word!Vision:Thick women0 -
+1 in the winter timeVision:Thick women"It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR0 -
Tig O Bitties0
-
And a nice cigar once in a while Randy0
-
Vision:Thick women
Preach it, brother!!0 -
You have 911 posts...that's fitting, since I'm about to destroy you for bombing me AND ruining my thread!robertgreen30:And a nice cigar once in a while Randy
0 -
HA HA HA nice one, as far as the destroying goes, you just watch out there. Or I might have to blow Texas off the map LOLRain:
You have 911 posts...that's fitting, since I'm about to destroy you for bombing me AND ruining my thread!robertgreen30:And a nice cigar once in a while Randy
0 -
Hmm, you do have the Mass Militia behind you..robertgreen30:
HA HA HA nice one, as far as the destroying goes, you just watch out there. Or I might have to blow Texas off the map LOLRain:
You have 911 posts...that's fitting, since I'm about to destroy you for bombing me AND ruining my thread!robertgreen30:And a nice cigar once in a while Randy
0 -
FOSHIZZLE, watch out for us Massholes LOLRain:
Hmm, you do have the Mass Militia behind you..robertgreen30:
HA HA HA nice one, as far as the destroying goes, you just watch out there. Or I might have to blow Texas off the map LOLRain:
You have 911 posts...that's fitting, since I'm about to destroy you for bombing me AND ruining my thread!robertgreen30:And a nice cigar once in a while Randy
0 -
+lots!!Toombes:Vision:Thick women
Preach it, brother!!0








