luckiest man in the world
jeep edson
Posts: 826 ✭
i know i haven't been around in awhile. but i have been super busy with life. well today was my 7 year anniversary. next friday we are having our third child. and my first house is being built and will be done in march. things are going great. here is my dilema. my wife gave me a 3000 capacity cabinet humidor for our anniversary. she hasn't ordered it yet so i can shop around to find the one i will love. does anyone have one that they like they could reccomend etc. this is a big purchase for me so i want to get it right the first time. thanks in advance jeep
0
Comments
-
Long time no pm Jeep, very cool gift. Sure you'll find some help here! :-) :-)Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...0
-
howdy mike. what humi do you use. coolers? i have a cooler but want a piece of furniture to display the goods. thanks for the pm by the way.0
-
Only have couple huni+ humis, check show off humus, lots nice ones in there!:-) :-)Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...0
-
Here is a couple pics of mine, tower 3000 I love it, pm me if u have other ?'s bro, and good luck filling it.


0 -
thanks thats the one my wife picked out. do you use a humidifier or beads with something that big and does it hold the humidity well.0
-
Welcome back Jeep.0
-
I use kitty litter, and a humidifier in the bottom for a fan. Holds between 65 to 68 everyday.0
-
Kitty litter FTW! Good to see you Jeep0
-
Nice Ray!! Jeep, good to see ya back bro.. That looks like a great humidor, I might have to hit my wife up for my birthday!! Dustin has some good tips for you..Glock1975:I use kitty litter, and a humidifier in the bottom for a fan. Holds between 65 to 68 everyday.0 -
thanks for the tips. i use a couple pounds of beads right now in my cooler. i will have to try the kitty litter trick.0
-
Thank u Jim.Bigshizza:
Nice Ray!! Jeep, good to see ya back bro.. That looks like a great humidor, I might have to hit my wife up for my birthday!! Dustin has some good tips for you..Glock1975:I use kitty litter, and a humidifier in the bottom for a fan. Holds between 65 to 68 everyday.0 -
WHATS UP! Long time no see. I wish I could help on this one bro. I am a 150ct man my self. When you get the pics up... just email them right over
0 -
thanks vision. i will be around more in the evenings once the baby is born as i am taking a month off and will have the over night duty of changing the dooty.0
-
I am there now bro... I lurk on here like ...... well I just lurk a lot0
-
just a thought, but did anyone else notice that glocks big ass humidor is empty?0
-
No Reggie, that's a old picture. Don't start .0
-
glock. where did you buy your cabinet.0
-
Attn. BOTL
Just Ray's Brand spankin new humidor is empty."It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR0 -
Not for long......Hahaha..get 'em Dandanielzreyes:Attn. BOTL
Just Ray's Brand spankin new humidor is empty.0 -
not trying to get anyone hit with shrapnel because of my post. sorry glock.0
-
I don't think so boys, I don't need anything. Daniel, u r amazing, and never stop do u. Seriously don't send anything. 1 day Daniel me and u herf brother .0
-
Jeep, pm to u0
-
That is really cool of her.jeep edson:i know i haven't been around in awhile. but i have been super busy with life. well today was my 7 year anniversary. next friday we are having our third child. and my first house is being built and will be done in march. things are going great. here is my dilema. my wife gave me a 3000 capacity cabinet humidor for our anniversary. she hasn't ordered it yet so i can shop around to find the one i will love. does anyone have one that they like they could reccomend etc. this is a big purchase for me so i want to get it right the first time. thanks in advance jeep0 -
pm back at you glock thanks for the help.0
-
No problem, pm back to ya0








