Just wanna say good luck

Glock1975
Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
Once everyone sends out there Secret Santa packages, hope you can get your homes back together.

Comments

  • danielzreyes
    danielzreyes Posts: 8,774 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're so thoughtful Just Ray my spicy pepper man.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Bigshizza
    Bigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There will be a lot less clutter, that happens to the recipients when they open them!!!
  • Glock1975
    Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    You're so thoughtful Just Ray my spicy pepper man.
    Oh Daniel, just wait till next years crops come in, u think I'm spicy now, better stock up on freezer bags my friend.... I'm going to fill that Prius of yours.
  • reggie713
    reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Hey glock, do you grow those peppers outside, or inside? My wife bought a bunch of seeds, and I was thinking about growin em inside!
  • Glock1975
    Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    we have 2 fields where we grow mass amounts of plants, we sell them at local market. I usually have 2 to 3 acres of just peppers.
  • reggie713
    reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    so...outside or inside? lol jk i dont want 2 fields worth!
  • Glock1975
    Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol, yeah we have a total of about 12 acres of plants, everything u can think of. I will hook u up next season with a variety of peppers bro.
  • mmccartneydc
    mmccartneydc Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭
    Hey Ray, do you do any canning? Do you happen to make any spicy chow chow, or pepper relish?
  • Glock1975
    Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We mainly use the peppers for salsa and chilli, we make several batches of different flavors of salsa and put them in the deep freeze, we also just de seed the peppers and freeze them. Never made any relish , sounds good though.
  • Glock1975
    Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    By the way what is spicy chow chow