Imagine these guys in the same car???
Bigshizza
Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
As we speak.... MVW, BigFnSteve and Jiunn are in the SAME car heading toward Chicago. What I'd pay to be a fly on the wall...
Update: they are in mid Herf at this moment!!
0
Comments
-
Now that's some good ***!!!!!!Money can't buy taste0
-
bwahahahahahahaha now thats funny right there.. i also would love to be the fly in that car..Bigshizza:As we speak.... MVW, BigFnSteve and Jiunn are in the SAME car heading toward Chicago. What I'd pay to be a fly on the wall...0 -
funny stuff, I really wish bigFer still had the pimp suit and had an exact smaller one made for Jiunn so they could be twins.0
-
there are now 7 of us herfing. pm me your emails if you want in on vherfBigshizza:As we speak.... MVW, BigFnSteve and Jiunn are in the SAME car heading toward Chicago. What I'd pay to be a fly on the wall... Update: they are in mid Herf at this moment!!0 -
Make sure to invite me.0
-
text me your email0
-
That sounds like a blast. wish i was there.0
-
Hahahahhaha0
-
i picture something like out of national lampoons vacation.them chugging down the road in the family truckster.the big question noones asking is whos driving hhmmn???no matter where you go, there you are.0
-
jiunn could have been his little brother, or gimp0








