Pick my review
catfishbluezz
Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
Rocky Patel winter, rocky Patel 90, Bueso, Julius cesaer, san cristobal. You got two hours... Before I get home, I was plannin on the winter blend, as it is winter 2012 technically. I may start doing this more often, to see what you guys want reviewed.
0
Comments
-
Personally I would like to hear about the Julius Ceasar, only bc I almost bought one this weekend but went with an Airbender in stead!0
-
San Cristobal0
-
Julius Ceasar0
-
Julius Ceasar...Very curious0
-
What size Julius Caesar ?0
-
churchill. It's a personal favorite guys, I'll be is objective as possiblebigfnsteve:What size Julius Caesar ?0 -
Fyi guys, it does take a while to post and finish so it may be a week until it gets posted, but I am trying to get 1-2 done a week.0
-
Any of them, none are available locally for me.
Just remember to post pics, and include your foot... been too long. )0 -
Sounds good buddy0
-
Nelenea:Any of them, none are available locally for me. Just remember to post pics, and include your foot... been too long. )
0 -
Damn good choice gents... Thanks lol0
-
I like how the cigar is all blurry but your feet are crystal clear, nice!catfishbluezz:Nelenea:Any of them, none are available locally for me. Just remember to post pics, and include your foot... been too long. )
0 -
Yup...personal touch for Nelenea LOLbigharpoon:
I like how the cigar is all blurry but your feet are crystal clear, nice!catfishbluezz:Nelenea:Any of them, none are available locally for me. Just remember to post pics, and include your foot... been too long. )
0 -
Honestly I can't remember what thread it was on but one of the reviewers was always posting pics with his feet and one of the older guys made a crack about it. Turned into something funny. )0
-
Nearly old school juinn stylebigharpoon:
I like how the cigar is all blurry but your feet are crystal clear, nice!catfishbluezz:Nelenea:Any of them, none are available locally for me. Just remember to post pics, and include your foot... been too long. )
0 -
dustin is an elitestbigfnsteve:
Nearly old school juinn stylebigharpoon:
I like how the cigar is all blurry but your feet are crystal clear, nice!catfishbluezz:Nelenea:Any of them, none are available locally for me. Just remember to post pics, and include your foot... been too long. )
0 -
Suuuure is! Isom this isom that..., Avo avo avo i luv avo. I luv that they taste like man musk! Hahaha - sorry dustin had to do it!0
-
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA, so funny! But I gotta agree with everything Dustin says. I've found his palate is very similar to mine and I'm sure I'll be reaching for the Ceasar just as soon as I read the review!!!bigfnsteve:Suuuure is! Isom this isom that..., Avo avo avo i luv avo. I luv that they taste like man musk! Hahaha - sorry dustin had to do it!0 -
It will be posted in the coming days. I love it personally, and highly recommend it to guys like you since we share similar tastes. It seems like it is a love or hate stick, but so are many high end smokes.mmccartneydc:
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA, so funny! But I gotta agree with everything Dustin says. I've found his palate is very similar to mine and I'm sure I'll be reaching for the Ceasar just as soon as I read the review!!!bigfnsteve:Suuuure is! Isom this isom that..., Avo avo avo i luv avo. I luv that they taste like man musk! Hahaha - sorry dustin had to do it!0 -
Thanks brotha, I'll be waiting for it!!!catfishbluezz:
It will be posted in the coming days. I love it personally, and highly recommend it to guys like you since we share similar tastes. It seems like it is a love or hate stick, but so are many high end smokes.mmccartneydc:
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA, so funny! But I gotta agree with everything Dustin says. I've found his palate is very similar to mine and I'm sure I'll be reaching for the Ceasar just as soon as I read the review!!!bigfnsteve:Suuuure is! Isom this isom that..., Avo avo avo i luv avo. I luv that they taste like man musk! Hahaha - sorry dustin had to do it!0







