Diesel wicked
Chips2481
Posts: 52 ✭
Anyone tried these yet? Wasn't sure about the new grinds that I got with a custom diesel sampler last month. I preferred the Diesel Unlimited and Diesel Unholy Cocktail over them. Not sure to get them with my order this week.
0
Comments
-
Smoked one last night courtesy of nickiam. It was interesting. I was expecting spice but got next to none. The most pronounced flavor I got,was dark chocolate with a coffee and nuts in the back ground. The only transition I experienced was on the finish. It seemed to drop the dark chocolate and turn into a cocoa. Ive ventured on from most AJ stuff besides what I have aging but it was .an enjoyable smoke. It certainly didnt blow me away.
I have some diesel shorties with a year plus on them and honestly they have very similar profiles.0 -
I had a few comments about them on the thread over in Ratings & Reviews0
-
I cracked and just bought a box with this months order. I am a noob but have not found a cigar I like more yet.
0 -
bold move by a noob...I love it! I smoked a couple of them already...and they are as the name suggests...WICKED!! I loved every minute of the smoke, the retro hale being something like a kick in the junk when you least expect it. Nice complexity, great smoke. I feel like aging a few. I bet it gets better with 6months on it.Chips2481:I cracked and just bought a box with this months order. I am a noob but have not found a cigar I like more yet.0 -
I've gone back and forth on buying these by different peoples reiviews. Thanks for the info Trident I love a harsh retro and will def look forward to trying these now.Trident:
bold move by a noob...I love it! I smoked a couple of them already...and they are as the name suggests...WICKED!! I loved every minute of the smoke, the retro hale being something like a kick in the junk when you least expect it. Nice complexity, great smoke. I feel like aging a few. I bet it gets better with 6months on it.Chips2481:I cracked and just bought a box with this months order. I am a noob but have not found a cigar I like more yet.0 -
Sounds good! Yes I am a noob but these diesels seem like the bee's knees, I am all in. I am trying to keep a few in my storage shelf to age but seem to smoke more then I plan and run out before I can budget more!
0



