Anaheim
Bombay
Posts: 1,207 ✭
Hey So-Cal brothers I will be heading down for a few days starting tomorrow. Any recommendations on B&Ms that are close?
0
Comments
-
Where exactly in Anaheim broskillet?"It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR0
-
You know that place with all the characters and magic? Ha!0
-
I would recommend Tobacco Barn In Lake Forrest. It is Todd's (bandyt09) ol stomping ground. It's about 20 min from Angels stadium.
I also recently discovered another in Orange, about 15 min from Angels stadium. Maxamar Cigars. It's not as fancy as Tobacco Barn but the humidor is gigantoid."It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR0 -
no, thats here in orlando!Bombay:You know that place with all the characters and magic? Ha!0 -
Love to visit Maxamar when I visit my family in Orange. Very friendly and a HUGE selection.danielzreyes:I would recommend Tobacco Barn In Lake Forrest. It is Todd's (bandyt09) ol stomping ground. It's about 20 min from Angels stadium.
I also recently discovered another in Orange, about 15 min from Angels stadium. Maxamar Cigars. It's not as fancy as Tobacco Barn but the humidor is gigantoid.0


