Colibri Back in Business
rwheelwright
Posts: 3,294 ✭✭
This is an exerpt from the CA website.
"We're replacing everything with brand-new lighters," Mann said. Consumers who purchased Colibri lighters will have their lifetime guarantees fulfilled by the new owners. "We had a lifetime guaranteewe're going to honor that," said Mann. New lighters sold by Colibri will carry a two year warrantee.
This is good for me and anyone who has a lighter that is not working. I have one that does not work correctly.
"We're replacing everything with brand-new lighters," Mann said. Consumers who purchased Colibri lighters will have their lifetime guarantees fulfilled by the new owners. "We had a lifetime guaranteewe're going to honor that," said Mann. New lighters sold by Colibri will carry a two year warrantee.
This is good for me and anyone who has a lighter that is not working. I have one that does not work correctly.
0
Comments
-
I bought one while they were being clearanced for $10 at the B&M so I'm glad they're going to honor the warranty as well.
However, this says all I need to know.
Except for a case like the $10 one I just bought, I'll still never buy a Colibri. When everyone else in the industry offers lifetime warranties why would I buy one with only a two year warranty?rwheelwright:New lighters sold by Colibri will carry a two year warrantee.0 -
Every Colibri lighter I got was a freebie, and not worth much more. None of them worked past the second refill. And they were all fugly, so not worth it to me to send them in. The only product of theirs that I liked was the butane.0
-
I'll have to email them, my tri flame needs fixed0
-
Amen, Maduro.madurofan:I bought one while they were being clearanced for $10 at the B&M so I'm glad they're going to honor the warranty as well.
However, this says all I need to know.
Except for a case like the $10 one I just bought, I'll still never buy a Colibri. When everyone else in the industry offers lifetime warranties why would I buy one with only a two year warranty?rwheelwright:New lighters sold by Colibri will carry a two year warrantee.0



