feel the love!

deejmemixx
deejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
I received more txts from the brothers here than I did from family and long time friends. I thank u all for the thoughts, we did not get hit really at all, my thoughts are with those effected , I hope all are ok. I know dire is and lee, rcy didn't respond today, I hope he is well. Now let's smoke something good to honor all the awesome people of the ccom forums!

Comments

  • Lee.mcglynn
    Lee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Hey man glad your ok!! I had my post hurricane smoke while driving around looking at the storms damage!! Stay safe and nice to see you on the boards again!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Big Tex
    Big Tex Posts: 142
    Glad to hear y'all are ok! Hope everyone else made it through safely as well.
  • firetruckguy
    firetruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Im so glad I live at 5280 feet. Glad your ok bro.
  • Glock1975
    Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, glad u r ok , hope everyone else is.
  • Heavy
    Heavy Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭
    Yeah I hope all our brothers in the NE are safe. Check in when you can.

    BTW, where the hell has DireWolf been? He hasn't posted in months.
  • Bigshizza
    Bigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now that you are o.k. Please will the Seahawks to a WIN!!