Poker Tourney #5 Cancelled
Glock1975
Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
Ok guys, this weeks game is now up, register to play some poker, and win some cigars. Anyone new wanting to play, just pm me and will get u the details. Good Luck
0
Comments
-
Date and time?0
-
Wed. 8 P.M. est. Do u need me to send u the details to sign up Lord Vader?0
-
No, because if we lose he'll blow our planet up.Glock1975:Wed. 8 P.M. est. Do u need me to send u the details to sign up Lord Vader?0 -
By the looks of Sandy disaster, it already is. Hope everyone is safe.Rain:
No, because if we lose he'll blow our planet up.Glock1975:Wed. 8 P.M. est. Do u need me to send u the details to sign up Lord Vader?0 -
Bump, lets go guys register.0
-
It's Halloween and all my cooks want off to be with the kids. I may have to pass again this week. I am quite saddened at the moment. I will do my best to attend.0
-
OK bro, hope u can.0
-
Skipping this week also. I've got kids and family coming over for the . I really want to play though. GL0
-
Sorry guys, no power. Writing this from work.^Troll: DO NOT FEED.0
-
That's ok, just stay safe. Maybe we should cancel it in light of Sandy and all the problems. I will c how many register tonight and make the call.0
-
I registered, but it was just the 2 of us. It wouldn't hurt my feelings if you cancelled it. I may have some sort of Halloween festivity in the works.0
-
I will be out too, have to do some stuff for Halloween, Reformation, and All Saints.0
-
Yeah, tonight is not the best night.0
-
Ok as of right now, we only have 2 players, so if no 1 registers in the next hour or 2 i will cancel this weeks game.0






