October Knife Giveawy **We Have A Winner**
Comments
-
I'm In.0
-
oooh I'm in. I need a new blade since my wife broke my last knifey.0
-
Bwahahahahaha, thank you Angie and I am in too!Toombes:I'm in! Welcome aboard and thanks for the father/daughter slap-fest!0 -
I'm in. My grandson needs a belated blade. Kids these days ... nobody gives them steel in Cub Scouts. They all leave it up to Grandpa to break the rules.“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)
0 -
Awesome and thank you for giving away the store. I'm in and I know I won
. 0 -
Im in0
-
Now THAT'S a knife. If it's okay with you, I am in.0
-
I'm definitely in. Who couldn't use another great knife?0
-
in i am0
-
Reminder this giveaway closes tomorrow so make sure you get in on this. I have owned this knife and it is really cool and so is the belt clip that holds it.0
-
Thank you for the contest, very generous of you! I am in.Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...0
-
Awesome knife from great family an friends count me in!!!!0
-
Last day to get in on this giveaway. I tell you ever wins this is going to be one happy camper!
0 -
OK guys the giveaway is closed and I will announce the winner on Monday after Lilli picks the winner. Thanks to everyone that took part in my first official giveaway
0 -
This morning Lilli drew the winner for the S&W Power Glide

and I am pleased to announce that winner is Skweekz. After picking the winner Lilli said "I pick more?" so I decided to let her pick 2 more names so we ended up with 2 runner ups and they will recieve a Fury Radiant Green Folder P51000
The 2 runner ups are JZ and mmccartneydc so congratulations to the main winner and our 2 runner ups. If all you guys would pm your information to me I will get these out no later then Wednesday and thanks to all who took part.
0 -
Congrats Mike on winning the Power Glide, you are gonna really like this knife especially how the belt clip works. I see Lilli decided to help mommy give away the store and we have a couple of runner ups. Congrats JZ and mmccartneydc.
0 -
congrats you guys! now go cut some foster farms chicken0
-
Congrats guys and enjoy0
-
NICE! Congrats to the winners! Thanks Angie!0
-
Wow, thank you so much Mike and Angie! I have been needing a new knife badly! You guys are tooooooooooo generous! VERY nice, very nice!0
-
Congrats guys, thanks for the contest .0
-
Congrats, brothers! Angie, Mike, thanks for the awesome contest!0
-
Awesome! Thanks so much for your generosity! I've been in need of a new work knife0
-
Congrats guys. Thanks again for the contest.0
-
Congratulations to the winners and thanks again Angie for a great giveaway!0
-
+1ehehat:Congratulations to the winners and thanks again Angie for a great giveaway!0 -
Congrats guys. And to Angie and Mike, you guys rock!!0
-
Congrats winners, Mike you can't be mad at granddaughter for giving store away!! Thank you Angie for the contest!Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...0
-
Congrats guys! Thanks again for the contest!LLA - Lancero Lovers of America0
-
Thanks for the chance to take part of this contest.0





















