"Pick My Stick" Thurs 10/18 UNDERCROWN!! COMPLETED REVIEW and PICS
jadelt
Posts: 763 ✭✭
You know the deal..... you pick it.... I smoke it and provide my mini review and pics !!
I will be doing my 'snowbird' thing and heading south for the winter in a week or so........ so enjoy the scenery shots while I am still in Montana.
Some great choices today (thanks to the Nuclear BOMB). None of which I have had before.... so here goes:
1. Pinar Del Rio Oscuro
2. Liga Privada Undercrown
3. Torano Vault
I am excited to try all kinds of new stuff...... so VOTE early and often !! Getting cold here so I usually go out around 3:00 Mountain time.
I will be doing my 'snowbird' thing and heading south for the winter in a week or so........ so enjoy the scenery shots while I am still in Montana.
Some great choices today (thanks to the Nuclear BOMB). None of which I have had before.... so here goes:
1. Pinar Del Rio Oscuro
2. Liga Privada Undercrown
3. Torano Vault
I am excited to try all kinds of new stuff...... so VOTE early and often !! Getting cold here so I usually go out around 3:00 Mountain time.
0
Comments
-
LP Undercrown.0
-
If you haven't had the Undercrown, please do...0
-
Undercrown, and make sure the fire department knows because it will produce some smoke!0
-
See.. I will say the PDR due to the fact that Undercrowns are everywhere. I would love to know your thoughts on something that may not be available locally.0
-
Undercrown. It does smoke like a chimney.0
-
Smoke the Undercrown. You will enjoy.0
-
undercrown0
-
I too would go with the PDR. I had one recently and enjoyed it. Pretty chocolatey towards the end.0
-
UNDERCROWN WINS !!!!! Off I go to do my duty !! THANKS TO ALL !!!0
-
How much rest has it had? I smoked one right out of the box sitting for a month in a humidor and it was horrible...let it rest for 6 months and it probably had the biggest 180 I've ever tasted. O.o0
-
I agree with this. I really like it with some rest.WaterDemon:How much rest has it had? I smoked one right out of the box sitting for a month in a humidor and it was horrible...let it rest for 6 months and it probably had the biggest 180 I've ever tasted. O.o0 -
My first Undercrown......I got it in the Nuclear Bomb so I dont know how much time on it but many were a year aged so my guess is this was too. Very nice looking stick, great construction, good feel, nice prelight sniff. Cut and prelight draw was just right and I sensed a hint of cocoa. Very nice.

Toasted and lit with a soft flame. WOW DOES THIS THING EVER SMOKE !!! You guys werent kidding. I love the huge clouds of white billowy smoke. Even sitting it puts off some serious smoke. Early on I still taste cocoa and nice earthy flavors. Great even burn.
First half was very different than the second half..... noticed more spice and pepper in the second half. Still a perfect burn and great flavor. Enjoying one of the last fall days.... cool, crisp and perfect cigar weather.
About half way through the mail came and what did I find in the mail....... a "Stogie Stand" WOOO HOOOO!
Smoke lasted exactly 2 hours..... I didnt want it to end. I have now added this to my 'top ten' list. Wonderful smoke. My rating is 5 out of 5. Quite an enjoyable afternoon.

Thanks for voting.... a great choice. I will be leaving Montana in a week or so and I will try to get a few more "Pick My Stick" selections in and maybe some winter pics. We had snow a few weeks ago so you might get to see some winter shots before I head south.
Look for my next Pick !! It will be a couple of day.0 -
Can't wait to see you bro.0
-
What's the story on those old lures?"It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR0
-
They came out of a storage unit..... some are pretty cool..... My neighbor buys storage units and I help sort through stuff. They go out for sale this weekend.danielzreyes:What's the story on those old lures?0 -
Awesome! Glad you enjoyed it. If it was one I gave you it was only a couple of months old. Hopefully its not one of those sticks you enjoy the 1st time around and not the 2nd. As The SeaTown Herf Crew can attest I smoke those things like caleb steals match... which is allot! Hahahaha0
-
+1bigfnsteve:Awesome! Glad you enjoyed it. If it was one I gave you it was only a couple of months old. Hopefully its not one of those sticks you enjoy the 1st time around and not the 2nd. As The SeaTown Herf Crew can attest I smoke those things like caleb steals match... which is allot! Hahahaha0










