"Pick My Stick" La Reloba Habano WON !!

jadelt
jadelt Posts: 763 ✭✭
Actually it won because I just grabbed one and went out to chop some wood...... Look tomorrow for more voting !!! Here are some pics from todays smoke !!

image

image
Couple of hours of work........
image

And the view when I finished !!!

image

Comments

  • Gray4lines
    Gray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've only had the sumatra, and man it got pretty strong!! Good toasty black coffee flavors and plenty of spice
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Rain
    Rain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Love the view, as always.
  • jadelt
    jadelt Posts: 763 ✭✭
    Gray4lines:
    I've only had the sumatra, and man it got pretty strong!! Good toasty black coffee flavors and plenty of spice
    When I smoke a strong stick I always get a lot of energy..... chopping wood is a good way to take care of that! Plus it helps keep me warm lol