Myrtle beach herf

deejmemixx
deejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
Looking in June. Toombes is down....looking to see if we can get enough people interested and I will see if the drew estate rep I know will hold an event fir us. Let the ideas flow

Comments

  • deejmemixx
    deejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Wow I can't spell...I blame the beer
  • Vision
    Vision Posts: 10,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deejmemixx:
    Wow I can't spell...I blame the beer

    GOOD..... now send me your addy! You know I am going to get it anyhow!
  • deejmemixx
    deejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Vision:
    deejmemixx:
    Wow I can't spell...I blame the beer

    GOOD..... now send me your addy! You know I am going to get it anyhow!
    herf in June.....
  • Bigshizza
    Bigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vision:
    deejmemixx:
    Wow I can't spell...I blame the beer

    GOOD..... now send me your addy! You know I am going to get it anyhow!
    Pm to ya
  • deejmemixx
    deejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Vision:
    deejmemixx:
    Wow I can't spell...I blame the beer

    GOOD..... now send me your addy! You know I am going to get it anyhow!
    Pm to ya
    -.- that's some bullshlt right there....12th man love out the window
  • SleevePlz
    SleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Late June???
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • deejmemixx
    deejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Late June???
    early/middle
  • Bigshizza
    Bigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deejmemixx:
    Bigshizza:
    Vision:
    deejmemixx:
    Wow I can't spell...I blame the beer

    GOOD..... now send me your addy! You know I am going to get it anyhow!
    Pm to ya
    -.- that's some bullshlt right there....12th man love out the window
    Geez I was just reminding him that we are going to win and that BigFer has some special cigars in store for him and Robert!!
  • SleevePlz:
    Late June???
    that's a dangerous post coming from a michigan boy lol
  • deejmemixx
    deejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    OldBlueEyes2012:
    SleevePlz:
    Late June???
    that's a dangerous post coming from a michigan boy lol
    that's a great post. I guess no dates r set in stone as of yet
  • SleevePlz
    SleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    deejmemixx:
    OldBlueEyes2012:
    SleevePlz:
    Late June???
    that's a dangerous post coming from a michigan boy lol
    that's a great post. I guess no dates r set in stone as of yet
    My wife and I vacation in Myrtle Beach almost every year. We are teachers though. So summer vacation doesn't start until mid-June. Not sure if we are coming down this year, but maybe.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Toombes
    Toombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Tentative dates are June 9-14. As soon as the wife decides when I get to drive for 12hrs, I'll let those who are interested know.
  • YankeeMan
    YankeeMan Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm about 3 1/2 hours away in Tarboro, NC, I would be interested. We often go to Myrtle Beach to visit the world's greatest grandchildren.
  • deejmemixx
    deejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Very cool Yankee!
  • deejmemixx
    deejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Bumpity..... snagged wifes phone.Hope t be back soon.
  • deejmemixx
    deejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Come on east coast peoples!
  • deejmemixx
    deejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Date has moved to end of june.
  • Krieg
    Krieg Posts: 5,211 ✭✭✭
    I might consider, I'm only 6hrs away

    "Long ashes my friends."

  • deejmemixx
    deejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Krieg:
    I might consider, I'm only 6hrs away
    sweet man,
  • deejmemixx
    deejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Krieg:
    I might consider, I'm only 6hrs away
    sweet man,
  • deejmemixx
    deejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    The dates have been confirmed, if i member correctly it is the 23rd of June- ...? is when Dan (toombes) and his family will be there, my family will show up shortly after that date... hit us up. Cigars and Tattoos what can go wrong?
  • deejmemixx
    deejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    just booked our hotel... wewt!
  • Toombes
    Toombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    deejmemixx:
    The dates have been confirmed, if i member correctly it is the 23rd of June- ...? is when Dan (toombes) and his family will be there, my family will show up shortly after that date... hit us up. Cigars and Tattoos what can go wrong?

    I'll be there from June 23-27. C'mon, errbody!
  • deejmemixx
    deejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Come on people...ya know u want to
  • OchoZacho
    OchoZacho Posts: 1,471 ✭
    I'll be there the 9th through the 14th.
  • deejmemixx
    deejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    OchoZacho:
    I'll be there the 9th through the 14th.
    awww dang! so close
  • Toombes
    Toombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    OchoZacho:
    I'll be there the 9th through the 14th.

    No biggie, Zach. You're only a few hours from me. I foresee a Northern KY/Southern OH herf in the future!
  • OchoZacho
    OchoZacho Posts: 1,471 ✭
    Kuzi and I have been known to get together every once in a while around here.