Finally settling in...
illinoisgolf99
Posts: 1,507 ✭
Hey all, it's been awhile since I've gotten on here so I figured I'd check in and fill in some blanks.
For starters, my fiance and I are officially moved in to my dad's attic. It took 13 hours and driving through a tornado but we made it. We've been unpacking the last week and getting settled, as well as looking for jobs. Emily has been accepted to the local community college and we're hoping she is accepted into their nursing program. She also just got a job working at a local pizza place. Right now I'm doing freelance landscape design work and interviewing at local banks and hoping to find something soon.
It's really sad but I have yet to smoke a cigar since we moved in, but I'm planning on lighting up an Undercrown this weekend. I hope everyone is doing well, it's been stressful for the past few weeks but I just wanted to say that I've missed this forum and all the great members on here.
For starters, my fiance and I are officially moved in to my dad's attic. It took 13 hours and driving through a tornado but we made it. We've been unpacking the last week and getting settled, as well as looking for jobs. Emily has been accepted to the local community college and we're hoping she is accepted into their nursing program. She also just got a job working at a local pizza place. Right now I'm doing freelance landscape design work and interviewing at local banks and hoping to find something soon.
It's really sad but I have yet to smoke a cigar since we moved in, but I'm planning on lighting up an Undercrown this weekend. I hope everyone is doing well, it's been stressful for the past few weeks but I just wanted to say that I've missed this forum and all the great members on here.
0
Comments
-
Jarett man, we've missed you. Good to hear from you. You were my first
0 -
Awwwww!! How sweet! Lol.....welcome back bro0
-
Good luck man!0
-
Good to hear from ya. Moving is a ****.. lol! Hope you get to enjoy an undercrown!LLA - Lancero Lovers of America0
-
PM me your new address for safe keeping0
-
Best of luck to you and your girlfriend!! Hope all works out.0
-
+1 Welcome Back !!! Enjoy the new digs!!!!Bigshizza:Best of luck to you and your girlfriend!! Hope all works out.0 -
Life is like that sometimes, good luck, and glad your getting back in the mix!:-) :-)Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...0
-
Here's the positive side of today's economic woes: Families are being re-assembled. Too much prosperity turned the nuclear family into a nuclear explosion complete with noxious fallout. Now, we're putting people back together, they way they ought to live, enjoy living, and have lived forever. It's a great thing to see.illinoisgolf99:... my fiance and I are officially moved in to my dad's attic.
I bet your Dad is happy as a clam.
“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)
0








