only 31 more days to halloween
twistedstem
Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
ok so i love to decorate my house for the holidays.ill post some pics real soon once i get them to photbucket.was wondering if anyone else does to.thinkin with the holidays comig could be a cool thread.so lets see who can griswold it up...what you think
no matter where you go, there you are.
0
Comments
-
No. I live in a Condo so decorating for holidays doesn't make much sense...no where to store the seasonal decorations. For the first couple years I didn't decorate anything in there, ever since my gf moved in we do around christmas...but that's all up to her. We do carve a pumpkin though..
0 -
We just moved into a new home this year, after living in a tiny apartment for 5 years. My wife is going ape-$hit with the decorations and its only halloween. It is nice to have so much room but its definitely expensive filling all those rooms, but I'm mostly a christmas decorator. Come christmas time, then I'll be excited to light up the neighborhood.0
-
+1000 ....... Recently bought a new home myself. Wife is throwing a humungoid party for halloween. Congrats on your new home.blurr:We just moved into a new home this year, after living in a tiny apartment for 5 years. My wife is going ape-$hit with the decorations and its only halloween. It is nice to have so much room but its definitely expensive filling all those rooms, but I'm mostly a christmas decorator. Come christmas time, then I'll be excited to light up the neighborhood."It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR0 -
-
-
-
Love it"It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR0
-
Very cool bro!0
-
Very nice!! I love Halloween! I miss taking my kids around when they were little. You new Dad's really have some great experiences to look forward to. I remember in '94 my son was 9 mos. and I dressed him in a baseball uniform and put a "on strike" sign around his neck. I wasn't happy about the strike, obviously.0
-
yeah thats how we strated now my kids are 21 and 19.so no trick or treating but we all love decorating the yard and scaring the neighboorhod kids..no matter where you go, there you are.0
-
-
-
I failed. Apparently my wife doesn't approve of my decorating skills. Try again .... I'll post another later."It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR0
-
lol, love some candy corn.0
-
I like the ghoul coming out of the coffin.“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)
0 -
thank you.ghoul was store bought but the coffin and grave marker are homemade.no matter where you go, there you are.0
-
-
very nicely done sirno matter where you go, there you are.0
-
-
those are some nice pumpkinsno matter where you go, there you are.0
-
-
-
ok so halloween is here my yard is finished.will post some pics tommorrow wtih everything up and running . here is a video my son shot check it out im sure he would appreciate it...
http://youtu.be/f9EhAm4abJ0 or this if that doesnt work no matter where you go, there you are.0 -
Very cool Twisted, you and your family should film a thriller re-make in your front yard! That would be awesome! That first "ground breaker" by the hydrant is gonna get pissed on by soooooo many dogs! LOL. Also, that spider was HUGE! Very artistic and original bro, you should be proud!0
-
thankyou..never thought about the dog threat lol. and the spider is just a broken umbrellaand a can of great stuffno matter where you go, there you are.0
-
Oh wow, i would have never thought that that was an umbrella! Very cool!twistedstem:thankyou..never thought about the dog threat lol. and the spider is just a broken umbrellaand a can of great stuff0 -
-
bumpno matter where you go, there you are.0
-
This is AWESOME bro, you and your son and VERY creative! NICE job!0


















