what the hell
deejmemixx
Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
has gotten into people???! Ask a question and now being threatened if I don't give my addy up....things will be bad for me. the b/sotl here are crazy generous, and that's what makes this site great. So just an I appreciate everyone...specially since the bs drama stopped. Now take your damn meds.
0
Comments
-
Hard to function without my meds.....enjoy your smokes man!!0
-
That's what I was like when I first joined lol. I'm not used to the brotherhood as amazing as the BOTL! Glad to be here!0
-
+1JLonsinger2011:That's what I was like when I first joined lol. I'm not used to the brotherhood as amazing as the BOTL! Glad to be here!0 -
Well I was gonna visit you and was looking foward to having some more Jim and nicks BBQ that's all lolMoney can't buy taste0
-
Takes some getting used to, especially when your reference is past experience with how idiot people can be on online forums and relative anonymity of the internet. It shocked me also how this place Is the opposite of the rest of the interwebz, for the most part you can trust people and everyone is friendly and extremely generous.0
-
bring it!Lee.mcglynn:Well I was gonna visit you and was looking foward to having some more Jim and nicks BBQ that's all lol0 -
Dude I would love to get back down to charleston!! I love that place!! Best food and great people!! So who's hounding you for the addy? If Elmo wants it word of wisdom give it up!!deejmemixx:
bring it!Lee.mcglynn:Well I was gonna visit you and was looking foward to having some more Jim and nicks BBQ that's all lolMoney can't buy taste0 -
I gave it up as he explained his intentions. if u happen to get down here get shops of me.Lee.mcglynn:
Dude I would love to get back down to charleston!! I love that place!! Best food and great people!! So who's hounding you for the addy? If Elmo wants it word of wisdom give it up!!deejmemixx:
bring it!Lee.mcglynn:Well I was gonna visit you and was looking foward to having some more Jim and nicks BBQ that's all lol0




