Tucelli=psychic
catfishbluezz
Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
Setup a 5-5 with Mike as I had some Elmo ammo for him. Not sure how he knew I lost my backup cutter at the coast this weekend, but he decided he needed to toss a cutter in to our trade. This goes immediately into the truck with the backup matches. Thanks again Mike, always a pleasure.
0
Comments
-
-
Very nice, my palms are hairy or you could read them Mike!!!! LMAOLife is too short, live it like no tomorrow...0
-
Yes I knew they were hairy...you should of listened to your momMVW67:Very nice, my palms are hairy or you could read them Mike!!!! LMAO
0 -
Mike is slapping the Fish...very nice!!0
-
eyesight not so good either!! LOLMTuccelli:
Yes I knew they were hairy...you should of listened to your momMVW67:Very nice, my palms are hairy or you could read them Mike!!!! LMAOLife is too short, live it like no tomorrow...0 -
Not sure what Rafael Gonzalez that is, but the few I tried were prett good, Enjoy Dustin0
-
It affects both at least that is what my Italian momma use to tell me.MVW67:
eyesight not so good either!! LOLMTuccelli:
Yes I knew they were hairy...you should of listened to your momMVW67:Very nice, my palms are hairy or you could read them Mike!!!! LMAO
0



