Nothing Lil' in Big Texas
MVW67
Posts: 5,596 ✭✭✭✭
Usaully I get mail in late pm, but Monday forgot to get, so feeling good yesterday morning in my slippers and coffee, I walk out to the mailbox and BOOM!! What a way to start the day, coffee everywhere burning me, (If it was Mcdonalds could've sued! LOL) Was expecting package but still caught off gaurd.
So BigTex (Mike, btw like the name) was asking what I have been looking for, well it was a mistake to answer. but anyways been looking for 10 and 12 Gauge Supershots and he happen to find some and sent them on their merry way along with some other delicious sticks from my wishlist. Thank you for the wonderful sticks and your generosity!!!
So BigTex (Mike, btw like the name) was asking what I have been looking for, well it was a mistake to answer. but anyways been looking for 10 and 12 Gauge Supershots and he happen to find some and sent them on their merry way along with some other delicious sticks from my wishlist. Thank you for the wonderful sticks and your generosity!!!
Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
0
Comments
-
Mmmmmm Supershots.... Man I miss those, nice hit Tex0
-
Never heard of those, but they look mighty tasty! Who makes em, and where can a feller get some?catfishbluezz:Mmmmmm Supershots.... Man I miss those, nice hit Tex
"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset
"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown
“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.” Indian Proverb0 -
Glad they got there safely Mike. PM to you dbeckom.0
-
Viaje, they were a limited release and are gone from the market. I sure hope they do another rundbeckom:
Never heard of those, but they look mighty tasty! Who makes em, and where can a feller get some?catfishbluezz:Mmmmmm Supershots.... Man I miss those, nice hit Tex0 -
Not for long!:)catfishbluezz:Mmmmmm Supershots.... Man I miss those, nice hit Tex0 -
Where are people still getting supershots?0
-
pm sentMarker:Where are people still getting supershots?Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...0 -
Very nice hit!! Couldn't of happened to a better target!!Money can't buy taste0
-
Well done Mike!0
-
+1 enjoystowggie:Well done Mike!0 -
Big_Tex is starting to learn his way around here.0
-
Mike vs Mike...Hmmm I like it!!0
-
This must be the origin of the phrase: "Don't Mess with Texas"
Well done BigTex!!!
* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *0







