"Pick my Stick" Friday - MAXX it is !!! (COMPLETED WITH PICS)
jadelt
Posts: 763 ✭✭
Sorry for the short notice.... going out to smoke in about an hour..... You pick it I smoke it and review it with pics!
Choices for tonight are:
1. Rocky Patel The Edge
2. Puro Authentico (Habano)
3. MAXX Brazil
Thanks ! VOTE EARLY AND OFTEN !!!
Choices for tonight are:
1. Rocky Patel The Edge
2. Puro Authentico (Habano)
3. MAXX Brazil
Thanks ! VOTE EARLY AND OFTEN !!!
0
Comments
-
I would go with the Maxx Brazil0
-
Yeah, definitely the brazilLLA - Lancero Lovers of America0
-
Maxx0
-
MAXX Is running away with it ........ 20 minutes to go !0
-
maxx brazil0
-
Maxx it is....... off to do my duty.....
0 -
AB MAXX Brazil - Churchill - Initial smell was different..... almost a bit 'floral' (maybe thats cuz I just washed my hands but I dont think so). Nice smell all round. Construction was a little 'rough' Not bad but far from smooth, but that never causes me any concern. First pre light lick no taste. Cut and prelight draw a nice woodsy earthy taste, mild but there. Time 6:25 PM.
Toasted and lit with a soft flame. Good light, nice initial flavor, maybe a bit earthy and pleasant, this is going to be a nice relaxing evening.
More to follow.....0 -
AB MAXX Brazil - Churchill - continued......
First third was a nice mid range smoke for me. About half way a taste of leather and some mild spices (my taste buds are not well developed. I paired this with a Neversweat bourbon and they went well together.
The last third had a bit more flavor....... this is a very nice relaxing smoke. Not terrific but better than good. I enjoyed this a lot but probably not in my top ten list. I don't do Churchill size very much but I kind of liked this size. Burn was excellent throughout. Finished in about 1 hour 45 minutes.
I would rate this as a 4 out of 5 and will try it again after they age a bit more. This one was in the humi for about a month or so.
Thanks for your votes!!0



