Famous herf
PsychoSJG
Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
While driving old WWF tag team Demolition (axe and smash) 3 hours to Easton pa, I found out one of their uncles used to smoke cigars and he hadn't had one in over 20 years. So out came my hefrador and I had a cool ass herf
0
Comments
-
that's sweet man! way to keep the herfador ready to go0
-
Nice man!! Next time your in pa let me know we'll herf hard!!Money can't buy taste0
-
Axe and Smash are still alive and (drop)kicking? Sweet! Where's Crush?^Troll: DO NOT FEED.0
-
LOLOLOL. He's the one who literally crushed the opponents head with his hands right? ................. Awesome story.Ken Light:Axe and Smash are still alive and (drop)kicking? Sweet! Where's Crush?"It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR0 -
Here comes the axe and here comes the smasher the demolition a walking disaster, pain and destruction is all you will find. Awesome bro thats a good story.0
-
It was def a cool experience. I bombed Kevin Nash, but I actually herfed with demolition. Smash doesn't smoke, but Axe enjoyed that MOW.0
-
Yeah....Crush is dead actually. Died in 2007 @ 43, most likely steroid related if you can believe that!Ken Light:Axe and Smash are still alive and (drop)kicking? Sweet! Where's Crush?0 -
Unfortunately, yeah, I can believe it. It's more rare for wrestlers to live long lives than it is for them to die young. Still very sad though.y2pascoe:
Yeah....Crush is dead actually. Died in 2007 @ 43, most likely steroid related if you can believe that!Ken Light:Axe and Smash are still alive and (drop)kicking? Sweet! Where's Crush?^Troll: DO NOT FEED.0





