Last smoke that blew your mind

2»

Comments

  • robbyras
    robbyras Posts: 5,487 ✭
    and this is the best new cigar that no one is talking about... in my opinion anyway

    photobucket-3606-1341866445283-1
  • bigharpoon
    bigharpoon Posts: 2,962 ✭✭✭
    Uhhhh...am I the only one that has no idea what Rob is smoking these days??? lol
  • robbyras
    robbyras Posts: 5,487 ✭
    bigharpoon:
    Uhhhh...am I the only one that has no idea what Rob is smoking these days??? lol
    my bad... i meant to name them... the top one with the inappropriate ash is the new Headley Grange from Crowned Heads (the makers for Four Kicks)... it comes out in the next week or so and it easily the best thing I have smoked in the last 18 months... if not longer...

    the bottom one is the Tatuaje Mexican Experiment... came out a few months back
  • catfishbluezz
    catfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    The tat Mexican is insane.... Can't wait for the HG
  • danielzreyes
    danielzreyes Posts: 8,774 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Orale!
    image
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • robbyras
    robbyras Posts: 5,487 ✭
    danielzreyes:
    Orale!
    image
    That ish is delish!
  • catfishbluezz
    catfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    danielzreyes:
    Orale!
    image
    That ish is delish!
    Reminds me of padron FR honestly
  • robbyras:
    and this is the best new cigar that no one is talking about... in my opinion anyway

    photobucket-3606-1341866445283-1
    Haven't tried it I need to hunt one down. I never think of it until I see one pop up!
  • Big Tex:
    catfishbluezz:
    stowggie:
    AB Fine and Rare
    Your welcome...now go smoke that t52 pig!
    HAHA!!! +1
    I can't pull the trigger
  • stowggie:
    Big Tex:
    catfishbluezz:
    stowggie:
    AB Fine and Rare
    Your welcome...now go smoke that t52 pig!
    HAHA!!! +1
    I can't pull the trigger
    Hopefully this weekend
  • catfishbluezz
    catfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    stowggie:
    stowggie:
    Big Tex:
    catfishbluezz:
    stowggie:
    AB Fine and Rare
    Your welcome...now go smoke that t52 pig!
    HAHA!!! +1
    I can't pull the trigger
    Hopefully this weekend
    image
  • robbyras:
    this thing is a game changer

    Photobucket
    damn, I passed on the first release so far just to wait and see how the other vitola will stand up when they come out in 6 months. Wishing I got a few now though...
  • I 2nd the Cohiba Esplendidos.