Keeping a straight face

Rhamlin
Rhamlin Posts: 9,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
Sometimes it's pretty hard. I come up to the wheelhouse tonight to relieve my partner and he sees my issue of CCOM. So we start talking about how his dad loved cigars then he says,I think I still got a couple in my briefcase if you want them, they're good ones King Edwards. I told him to just hold on to them that I had enough to get me thru he might want one sometime.

Comments

  • The_Kid
    The_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Nice gesture on his part though,, You should bring him a couple 5 vegas or Pdr or La Perla's and suggest he give em a go.
  • Rhamlin
    Rhamlin Posts: 9,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's a good idea Rudy. He'll have a nice easy watch today to enjoy one.
  • reggie713
    reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    Nice gesture on his part though,, You should bring him a couple 5 vegas or Pdr or La Perla's and suggest he give em a go.
    +1 awesome idea!
  • Amos_Umwhat
    Amos_Umwhat Posts: 10,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    Nice gesture on his part though,, You should bring him a couple 5 vegas or Pdr or La Perla's and suggest he give em a go.
    Yep, everbody's gotta start somewhere
    "If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Gray4lines
    Gray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hahaha, I'd pass too! But that was nice of him. Hope you're doing well, Ricky. PM
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Lee.mcglynn
    Lee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Well at least he was being nice...some people just don't have a clue
    Money can't buy taste