For my brothers leaving and those about to

if ya got any Gurkha Regent or Nub Dub and want to get rid of them lets get one last trade in.

Comments

  • kaspera79
    kaspera79 Posts: 7,250 ✭✭✭
    It's a trick !! I mean, yeah, one more trade for old times sake.
  • MTuccelli
    MTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    kaspera79:
    It's a trick !! I mean, yeah, one more trade for old times sake.
    Hey if you are leaving or about to lets get a trade going....if not then shush lol
  • Toombes
    Toombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    I just smoked my last Regent Toro two weeks ago and I've only had one Dub come through my humi way earlier this spring. Sorry, Mike.
  • Trident
    Trident Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭✭
    MTuccelli:
    if ya got any Gurkha Regent or Nub Dub and want to get rid of them lets get one last trade in.

    Im not leaving, but have a nub dub...can I still play this game?
  • MTuccelli
    MTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Trident:
    MTuccelli:
    if ya got any Gurkha Regent or Nub Dub and want to get rid of them lets get one last trade in.

    Im not leaving, but have a nub dub...can I still play this game?
    Only one?

  • Trident
    Trident Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭✭
    Sorry,m you only asked for one. Pm me we can work it out
  • Vision
    Vision Posts: 10,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same here..... Me and Robgreen were looking for them too.
  • MTuccelli
    MTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Vision:
    Same here..... Me and Robgreen were looking for them too.
    Another one ccom and everywhere else ran out of is the Gurkha Regent but I could let that go if ccom found me a box or two of the Nub Dub. You know it never fails I start to dig on a cigar and everywhere runs out...it is a conspiracy I tell you a conspiracy.

  • Trident
    Trident Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭✭
    The nub dub was a ccom exclusive and a limited run...sad to see they are out.
  • MTuccelli
    MTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Trident:
    The nub dub was a ccom exclusive and a limited run...sad to see they are out.
    That sucks maybe Alex can get them to make more, that was an awesome smoke

  • Trident
    Trident Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe Alex has some hidden?
  • MTuccelli
    MTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Trident:
    Maybe Alex has some hidden?
    I bet he does cause when a shipment comes in doesn't he get first pick?

  • Trident
    Trident Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭✭
    If he's in town, probably