A big thank you before farthers day

Vision
Vision Posts: 10,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
I just wanted to say thank you to a few of the guys. I gave my dad his first real humidor today loaded up with a bunch of the sticks I have recieved from guys on the forum. It is a Glass Top 50ct filled to the brim. So I want to thank in no special order, Bigsteve, Toombes, Mike (MVW), Medic, Marker, RCY, Aeon, Taythegibs, Rob (He loved the Drew Estates),Rail jocky and CCOM. I am 99 pct sure I got everyone but if I missed you... THANKS!

Happy farthers day to all the dads on the forum!

Comments

  • Medic45
    Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Vision:
    I just wanted to say thank you to a few of the guys. I gave my dad his first real humidor today loaded up with a bunch of the sticks I have recieved from guys on the forum. It is a Glass Top 50ct filled to the brim. So I want to thank in no special order, Bigsteve, Toombes, Mike (MVW), Medic, Marker, RCY, Aeon, Taythegibs, Rob (He loved the Drew Estates),Rail jocky and CCOM. I am 99 pct sure I got everyone but if I missed you... THANKS!

    Happy farthers day to all the dads on the forum!
    Ty brother and to u too
  • Toombes
    Toombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    You're welcome, brother! It was a pleasure doing business with you and thank you for the well wishes.
    Happy Father's Day, my brohammers!!