YO NOOBS

catfishbluezz
catfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
GoT ballz??? Big hairy Ron Jeremy ballz??? PM me if you do.... Any other interested party's....bring it.

**EDIT**

For you noobs around here....this is a Mission of the A Team. FYI...the A Team destroys people, that's what we do. This is done to get you all involved in the bombing that goes on around the forums and to educate noobs on the culture of Ccom....while bashing someone... GET IN THE VAN

image

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_lqRE85PrI
«13

Comments

  • 0patience
    0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rats. I have too many irons in the fire and Momma took mine away. So I'll have to pass on this one.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

    Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • catfishbluezz
    catfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    I've entrusted an old friend to assist in this mission too...... image
  • Cmtrash
    Cmtrash Posts: 51
    Would be up for it but unfortunately I think Mike owns my pair with the bombing he hit me with. When I get them back I will let you know lol...
  • catfishbluezz
    catfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Cmtrash:
    Would be up for it but unfortunately I think Mike owns my pair with the bombing he hit me with. When I get them back I will let you know lol...
    Oh.....this will take just a little to participate friend....5 sticks, nothing crazy expected...and a whole lot of fun ;)
  • jliu
    jliu Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭✭
    Would like to join but you see, I am below you noobs. For I am stupid noob
  • Smokindaddy
    Smokindaddy Posts: 1,107 ✭
    Here we go again!!
  • bigfnsteve
    bigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Potato power... lets roll noobs
    Btw whata with the 80s tv show theme?
  • Vision
    Vision Posts: 10,735 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know what.... Lets do this! Im getting all grown down. Whats the worse that could happen.
  • catfishbluezz
    catfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    bigfnsteve:
    Potato power... lets roll noobs
    Btw whata with the 80s tv show theme?
    You gotta a problem with midgets bro???? Keep talking...tattoo is a PIMP and he will bring the doom lol
  • musicman3
    musicman3 Posts: 622 ✭
    Pm sent
  • Vision
    Vision Posts: 10,735 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM sent as well.
  • robertgreen30
    robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    catfish PM
  • robertgreen30
    robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    bigfnsteve:
    Potato power... lets roll noobs
    Btw whata with the 80s tv show theme?
    You gotta a problem with midgets bro???? Keep talking...tattoo is a PIMP and he will bring the doom lol
    THE PLANE, THE PLANE!!
  • bigfnsteve
    bigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    bigfnsteve:
    Potato power... lets roll noobs
    Btw whata with the 80s tv show theme?
    You gotta a problem with midgets bro???? Keep talking...tattoo is a PIMP and he will bring the doom lol
    Midgets are my friends bro-


    imagePhotobucket" >

  • catfishbluezz
    catfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
  • BigT06
    BigT06 Posts: 3,899 ✭
    catfishbluezz:
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
    x 1 billion
  • bigfnsteve
    bigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Freakin wasted in boracay, philippines.. explains it all
  • jliu
    jliu Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭✭
    hahaha. You did that. You Steve, hero.
  • Vision
    Vision Posts: 10,735 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It looks like he wants out in a bad way. Is he crying Steve? LOL
  • catfishbluezz
    catfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Don't be scared noobs....this will be fun ;)
  • danielzreyes
    danielzreyes Posts: 8,774 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BigT06:
    catfishbluezz:
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
    x 1 billion
    +1 more lol wtf.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • armaes8
    armaes8 Posts: 279
    Is that a picture of Juinn getting picked up and tossed around like a......like a.....hacky sack!
  • sierrawest
    sierrawest Posts: 50
    I am in for my second bombing run... wouldn't miss all the fun!!!! C'mon dudes - lets destroy someone!
  • robertgreen30
    robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah boy! BOMBS AWAY
  • catfishbluezz
    catfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Team has been assembled, some gang rape will take place too, launch codes to follow shortly....
  • seagarlover
    seagarlover Posts: 437 ✭
    say what
  • catfishbluezz
    catfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    You want to get in on this bomb seagarlover???
  • catfishbluezz
    catfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Launch coordinates are sent out....addy included, let me know if anyone did not get it. Launch date is thu/fri/sat
    image
  • The3Stogies
    The3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    PM sent. I used to have a van, back in the day, woe be to those who entered.
  • sierrawest
    sierrawest Posts: 50
    This one is gonna be EPIC...