june 1st ccom monthly.

What a hell of a selection! MOW armada sosa etc. Great stuff! Anyone else excited?

Comments

  • jesensten
    jesensten Posts: 36
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    What a hell of a selection! MOW armada sosa etc. Great stuff! Anyone else excited?
    I am patiently waiting for mine... It usually takes an extra couple of days to get to Minnesota. Now that I know there's an Armada in there I'm really fired up! Last month's cigars were all winners but nothing blew me away (save for maybe the RP Lancero). It'll take some willpower to let the Armada settle enough after the truck!
  • CvilleE
    CvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    What else is in it? Still waiting for mine as well...really excited about an Armada being in there cause I only have one left.
  • rwheelwright
    rwheelwright Posts: 3,294 ✭✭
    I remember a Sosa, Macanudo Cru Royal and a St Louis Ray. Forget the 5th one.
  • Nasty RP 1990
  • Tropean
    Tropean Posts: 7
    CvilleE:
    What else is in it? Still waiting for mine as well...really excited about an Armada being in there cause I only have one left.
    Letting a picture take the place of a thousand words: image Heck, here are the words too: Man O'War Armada (Toro Grande, 6.5" x 56) Sosa Vintage (Governor, 6.0" x 50) Rocky Patel Vintage 1990 (Torpedo, 6.1" x 52) Saint Luis Rey (Rothchilde, 5.0" x 54) Macanudo Cru Royale (Robusto, 5.0" x 50) And, to really make me happy camper and sink the CCOM hook, because this was my first Cigar of the Month Club shipment, I got three beautiful Cohibas in the box as well. Many thanks CCOM. Have a great weekend.
  • CvilleE
    CvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Tropean:
    CvilleE:
    What else is in it? Still waiting for mine as well...really excited about an Armada being in there cause I only have one left.
    Letting a picture take the place of a thousand words: image Heck, here are the words too: Man O'War Armada (Toro Grande, 6.5" x 56) Sosa Vintage (Governor, 6.0" x 50) Rocky Patel Vintage 1990 (Torpedo, 6.1" x 52) Saint Luis Rey (Rothchilde, 5.0" x 54) Macanudo Cru Royale (Robusto, 5.0" x 50) And, to really make me happy camper and sink the CCOM hook, because this was my first Cigar of the Month Club shipment, I got three beautiful Cohibas in the box as well. Many thanks CCOM. Have a great weekend.
    Kool Thanks!