Jliu went Black Ops on me

The_Kid
The_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
Many of the details of this operation are still classified,, However I can say Jliu went above and beyond the call of duty.. Thanks Jiunn,, very cool of you!!!! Looking forward to enjoying these,, BTW its raining here in WA....Take Care
P1010316

Comments

  • marineatbn03
    marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    That is a nice hit.
  • MVW67
    MVW67 Posts: 5,596 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice:-) :-) :-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • jj20030
    jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    Many of the details of this operation are still classified,, However I can say Jliu went above and beyond the call of duty.. Thanks Jiunn,, very cool of you!!!! Looking forward to enjoying these,, BTW its raining here in WA....Take Care
    P1010316
    nice azz hit , classified info. still out there huh? lol
  • jliu
    jliu Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    Many of the details of this operation are still classified,, However I can say Jliu went above and beyond the call of duty.. Thanks Jiunn,, very cool of you!!!! Looking forward to enjoying these,, BTW its raining here in WA....Take Care
    P1010316
    ruuuudy ruuuudy RUUUUDY. haha. Hope you like those sticks dude. Glad you made it back safe n sound. Rain? I don't know the meaning of that. You see, I am in sunny Bay Area. Sign of rainy depression? no. not really. at all. Jiunn
  • The Sniper
    The Sniper Posts: 3,910 ✭
    jliu been dropping bombs like a B-52 lately!!!

  • Direwolf
    Direwolf Posts: 3,493 ✭
    Love all those sticks.. very nice
  • jj20030
    jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Sniper:
    jliu been dropping bombs like a B-52 lately!!!

    hmm, you know when that happens that circle on their back gets a lil bigger,lol
  • jliu
    jliu Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭✭
    No sir. This asian is not only naturally gifted in math but also possess ninja abilities. Thanks for listening.