ISO gold medal
catfishbluezz
Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
I was just gifted one and showing pics to the owner of my favorite B&M whom trades with me regularly. He smashed me good tonight on a trade and freaked when he saw the pic of a gold medal. If anyone wants to part with one, I have a mean collection. Fruit, NC's, LE's, etc.... Let me know, I'd like to repay the kind gesture he gave me tonight. Pm for details, thanks guys.
0
Comments
-
Dustin, I have no problem sending you another.0
-
PM to you Todd0
-
And replied.0
-
Not to threadjack, but if anyone other than Todd has a spare one as well I'd love to grab and trade for one or two. Thanks brothers
"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."0 -
Here I thought catfish was tryin to get an actual Olympic gold medal after a little too much chocolate stout!
0 -
Steve, all I can say is that was some insanely good home brew stout.bigfnsteve:Here I thought catfish was tryin to get an actual Olympic gold medal after a little too much chocolate stout!
0 -
Bro it look good. I`m a huge stout fan. If I end up getting some time to swing down herf with you guys I`ll bring some from some the micro breweries up here. Might not be on par with the homebrew but goes well with a solid smoke.0
-
That sounds great. We have a microbrew place here in town called Brewvakers. Their stuff is pretty good, Vinny usually has some in tap at his place.bigfnsteve:Bro it look good. I`m a huge stout fan. If I end up getting some time to swing down herf with you guys I`ll bring some from some the micro breweries up here. Might be on par with the homebrew but goes well with a solid smoke.0 -
Don't forget to bring some of those awesome potato smokes either!!!0
-
Aww hell I`m all out. I`ll swing by the Seattle version of hanfords and swoop some up!0



