With friends like these who needs.......

No mas! Please I can barely stand as it is. It seems like everyone n their grandma has hit me this week. First it was Mike, Then the mythical Trident. As I was recovering the good doctor (mmccartneydc) wacked me. Well, Toombes thought he should see if the wolfman has nards ( he does, and the ice ain't helping). jgibv sends me a knock knock and a tracking number. He cracked me hard with my favorites. Good thing I did buy my cooler (was supposed to be secret...Thanks again Mike.) I finished my self off with a Johnny O sampler I had been eyeing for the longest time.
1st is Mike's
image
image
then Trident
image
Doc's
image
jgiby's
imageand the manic Toombes
image
everyone of you guys are what makes show just what makes this place so awesome. Thanks folks.

Comments

  • marineatbn03
    marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Kicking puppies is not nice. Well done gents
  • bigharpoon
    bigharpoon Posts: 2,962 ✭✭✭
    Dang that's a lot of sticks, hope you bought a big cooler Wolf. Awesome carnage, it's nice to see a deserving brother get kicked around a little bit :D
  • RCY_Cigars
    RCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    You deserve everything that's happening to you. Top notch hit all around, niccceeee.
  • Heavy
    Heavy Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭
    Awesome hits fellas! Couldn't have happened to a more deserving canine. But I think you guys turned 600 lbs of sin into a docile little lap dog!! hahaha!!
  • The Sniper
    The Sniper Posts: 3,910 ✭
    OK, this is bullshit! Nobody told me it was Bomb A Wolf Week!!! May have to see if I can get a late one in next week... hate being late to the party, but nothing wrong with crashing I suppose... :-)

    Excellent hits all, gentlemen!

  • Direwolf
    Direwolf Posts: 3,493 ✭
    The Sniper:
    OK, this is bullshit! Nobody told me it was Bomb A Wolf Week!!! May have to see if I can get a late one in next week... hate being late to the party, but nothing wrong with crashing I suppose... :-)

    Excellent hits all, gentlemen!

    I got someone you can bomb. Shoot me a pm
  • jgibv
    jgibv Posts: 9,245 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Direwolf:
    The Sniper:
    OK, this is bullshit! Nobody told me it was Bomb A Wolf Week!!! May have to see if I can get a late one in next week... hate being late to the party, but nothing wrong with crashing I suppose... :-)

    Excellent hits all, gentlemen!

    I got someone you can bomb. Shoot me a pm
    Damn....talk about destruction. Nice hits all around guys - that's one heck of a way to break in the new cooler!
    And is it just me, or does it seem like it's been pick on the animals this past week?? or something LOL

    Glad they made it safe direwolf.
    And can I get a pm too.....I may get bored this weekend and need something to do

    * I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

  • Toombes
    Toombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Glad they got there safe, bromandude. Hope you enjoy them all!
  • mmccartneydc
    mmccartneydc Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭
    You are more than welcome brotha! You gotta give that T-dad a go!
  • Rhamlin
    Rhamlin Posts: 9,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nicely done guys. This might sound crazy but I've been wondering about that fighting c@ck. I just dig the band. Got some mighty fine sticks there brother.
  • mmccartneydc
    mmccartneydc Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭
    Rhamlin:
    Nicely done guys. This might sound crazy but I've been wondering about that fighting c@ck. I just dig the band. Got some mighty fine sticks there brother.
    I too am interested in the Kickin Chicken! I am going to visit the Fighting *** Distillery in Aug. and will have to get one to smoke while Im there. There is a good bourbon by the same name, and for my anniversary this year the wife is taking me on a bourbon tour to my favorite distilleries!