Marine shall be destroyed and other things
aeon_spiral@yahoo.com
Posts: 1,101
i open a rather large box from marine today his was the middle of the 3 sizes here
i open it to find this


dude just simpley wow!
I then proceed to open the smaller box from RobbyRas we did a trade for a 3finger case i sent him 4 for the case he decides to show up to the game with not only the case but 8!!! sticks!:

i open it to find this 

dude just simpley wow! I then proceed to open the smaller box from RobbyRas we did a trade for a 3finger case i sent him 4 for the case he decides to show up to the game with not only the case but 8!!! sticks!:


0
Comments
-
Vey nice hits.. they werent joking around.0
-
Glad you enjoyed it Ryan. I said to myself "Self, if you are gonna bomb someone, go big out of the gate"0
-
Glad they got there safely!0
-
aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:i open a rather large box from marine today his was the middle of the 3 sizes here
i open it to find this 

dude just simpley wow!
I then proceed to open the smaller box from RobbyRas we did a trade for a 3finger case i sent him 4 for the case he decides to show up to the game with not only the case but 8!!! sticks!:


Daaaaaaaaaaaannnngggg!!0 -
It ain't over Toombsy, hold your comments till the end, lol0
-
Blah, blah, blah...0
-
Hehehehehe HAHAHAHHAAHAHA nice0
-
Just remember that, right now you are staring at a grenade that the pin just fell out of!Toombes:Blah, blah, blah...0 -
Oh Dan, something tells me "youre gonna need a bigger trunkador!"marineatbn03:
Just remember that, right now you are staring at a grenade that the pin just fell out of!Toombes:Blah, blah, blah...0 -
mmccartneydc:
Oh Dan, something tells me "youre gonna need a bigger trunkador!"marineatbn03:
Just remember that, right now you are staring at a grenade that the pin just fell out of!Toombes:Blah, blah, blah...
Maybe I should be on the look out for a used fridge... Lol! Don't guess I should mention that I've still got plenty of room in the trunk? ...Dammit!
facepalm0





