The "My Brother is an IDIOT" trade! - UPDATED!
Comments
-
Ahh duly noted. Need to get a box and age it. I wish there was an accelerated aging device. Maybe Stewie can build me one.The Sniper:The 601 Green is in my top 10 too brother, phenomenal smoke. Especially when aged... at a year it REALLY blossoms.0 -
I hope I'm just misreading and misinterpreting but this makes me really nervous for a reason I can't put my finger on.....The Sniper:
Oh, you've got a job.... you just may not know it yet. :-D90+ Irishman:
While this has been absolutely hysterical to read you have your numbers wrong on one area... it's now in bold in your quote. It SHOULD have read 2,732 unemployed stand-up comedians and I am VERY hurt that you forgot ME in that figure!!!! LMAO.... d@mn I really need to stop posting this early in the morning lolThe Sniper:
2,731 unemployed stand-up comedians in the United States alone, and I gotta get stuck with you and bandyt for besties! LOL I will pass sir, although if you look back thru this thread, you MIGHT find someone who could use a little attention from you... :-)j0z3r:Hey Glen, I think I have some 1666 if you want a real Graycliff.
"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."0 -
:-D90+ Irishman:
I hope I'm just misreading and misinterpreting but this makes me really nervous for a reason I can't put my finger on.....The Sniper:
Oh, you've got a job.... you just may not know it yet. :-D90+ Irishman:
While this has been absolutely hysterical to read you have your numbers wrong on one area... it's now in bold in your quote. It SHOULD have read 2,732 unemployed stand-up comedians and I am VERY hurt that you forgot ME in that figure!!!! LMAO.... d@mn I really need to stop posting this early in the morning lolThe Sniper:
2,731 unemployed stand-up comedians in the United States alone, and I gotta get stuck with you and bandyt for besties! LOL I will pass sir, although if you look back thru this thread, you MIGHT find someone who could use a little attention from you... :-)j0z3r:Hey Glen, I think I have some 1666 if you want a real Graycliff.![Wink [;)]](/cs/emoticons/emotion-5.gif)
0 -
Lol you a$$! not helping matters at ALL!The Sniper:
:-D90+ Irishman:
I hope I'm just misreading and misinterpreting but this makes me really nervous for a reason I can't put my finger on.....The Sniper:
Oh, you've got a job.... you just may not know it yet. :-D90+ Irishman:
While this has been absolutely hysterical to read you have your numbers wrong on one area... it's now in bold in your quote. It SHOULD have read 2,732 unemployed stand-up comedians and I am VERY hurt that you forgot ME in that figure!!!! LMAO.... d@mn I really need to stop posting this early in the morning lolThe Sniper:
2,731 unemployed stand-up comedians in the United States alone, and I gotta get stuck with you and bandyt for besties! LOL I will pass sir, although if you look back thru this thread, you MIGHT find someone who could use a little attention from you... :-)j0z3r:Hey Glen, I think I have some 1666 if you want a real Graycliff.
"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."0 -
Dont be cussin me son! This is all that wife of yours' fault. :-D90+ Irishman:
Lol you a$$! not helping matters at ALL!The Sniper:
:-D90+ Irishman:
I hope I'm just misreading and misinterpreting but this makes me really nervous for a reason I can't put my finger on.....The Sniper:
Oh, you've got a job.... you just may not know it yet. :-D90+ Irishman:
While this has been absolutely hysterical to read you have your numbers wrong on one area... it's now in bold in your quote. It SHOULD have read 2,732 unemployed stand-up comedians and I am VERY hurt that you forgot ME in that figure!!!! LMAO.... d@mn I really need to stop posting this early in the morning lolThe Sniper:
2,731 unemployed stand-up comedians in the United States alone, and I gotta get stuck with you and bandyt for besties! LOL I will pass sir, although if you look back thru this thread, you MIGHT find someone who could use a little attention from you... :-)j0z3r:Hey Glen, I think I have some 1666 if you want a real Graycliff.![Wink [;)]](/cs/emoticons/emotion-5.gif)
0 -
She is just as lost as me... I have a feeling were both going to be doing one of those "WTF'ing H3LL!?!!?!" moments...The Sniper:
Dont be cussin me son! This is all that wife of yours' fault. :-D90+ Irishman:
Lol you a$$! not helping matters at ALL!The Sniper:
:-D90+ Irishman:
I hope I'm just misreading and misinterpreting but this makes me really nervous for a reason I can't put my finger on.....The Sniper:
Oh, you've got a job.... you just may not know it yet. :-D90+ Irishman:
While this has been absolutely hysterical to read you have your numbers wrong on one area... it's now in bold in your quote. It SHOULD have read 2,732 unemployed stand-up comedians and I am VERY hurt that you forgot ME in that figure!!!! LMAO.... d@mn I really need to stop posting this early in the morning lolThe Sniper:
2,731 unemployed stand-up comedians in the United States alone, and I gotta get stuck with you and bandyt for besties! LOL I will pass sir, although if you look back thru this thread, you MIGHT find someone who could use a little attention from you... :-)j0z3r:Hey Glen, I think I have some 1666 if you want a real Graycliff.
"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."0


