Anyone need a roommate because Greg just blew my house up.
Gaetano7890
Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
So I arrive home today to find a box of cigars from Greg his end of our blind trade. I guess I got what deserved I poked the tiger with a stick a few months ago Greg was my mooch and I taunted him a bit and sent him some cigars. I guess Greg wasn't having it cause he brought the noise.. Greg hit pretty much my dream list and a few of my all time favorites and even hit me with the cigar i told my wife id been dying for last just last night Ave Maria
0
Comments
-
Some Very good Looking sticks there!0
-
He's a bear dooood. No kitty for Gregtaythegibs:Some Very good Looking sticks there!0 -
daaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmm................0
-
Is it just me or did this place just go up to 11??? **** be goin' off left and right!!!0
-
I said this to someone else today but it is deserved again. OH MY SWEET JESUS!!!!!!!! That is a nice a** hit.0
-
good lord!0
-
Having felt the wrath of Greg a couple of times, I know your pain brother. Excellent selection!0
-
Mmm hmm....damncatfishbluezz:daaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmm................
* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *0 -
bear coming out of hibernation.. now he feeds.0
-
Well that will clear up a wish list pretty quick! Well done Greg!0
-
Oh boy, ooooh boy0
-
WOWZER0
-
I got a spare room for your humidor and cigars...oh wait, and you can come to I guess. Nice hit!0
-
Yikes!0
-
Wow, I know who not to mess with now!!!0












