Mike the madman took out his friend
Direwolf
Posts: 3,493 ✭
I helped Mike out one time and in the tradition of GoodFellows he takes me out. My humi is blown the *** apart. my flatscreen is dead from shrapnel.Not to mention my poor hedgehog is stuck to the ceiling from the blast. I'm done, he taught me my lesson


I won't be able to buy a stick for a couple months now.


I won't be able to buy a stick for a couple months now.
0
Comments
-
Mike is like that crazy friend we all have that we'll do anything to stay friends with because becoming his enemy would be suicide, lol. Great hit!!!0
-
"Kick wolfman in the nards"
"He ain't got no nards"
"Just kick him!!"0 -
This is what you can't see, me shaking my head and thinking, holy crap what a great hit!!!0
-
Did the jarhead just say I have no nards?marineatbn03:"Kick wolfman in the nards"
"He ain't got no nards"
"Just kick him!!"0 -
Sorry, my bad attempt at a Moster Squad movie quote, lol0
-
wow what a day for bombs, good thing that walmart has a big screen on sale brother.. Good luck with that humi... Nice Hit...0
-
Lol no worries. Have it on Bluray dude. I knew where ya was coming from.marineatbn03:Sorry, my bad attempt at a Moster Squad movie quote, lol0 -
I figured someone would get it. Then you know that kickin wolfie in the nards works, lol0
-
Very nice hit. I am very interested to hear about the "kickin Chicken" smoke. Please let me know what you think?0
-
Glad you got them dude, I enjoy your company!!!! You are a great BORK!!! Enjoy!!!!!Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...0
-
haha - very, very nice hit Mike.
Good looking cigars you got there Direwolf.....
* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *0 -
marineatbn03:"Kick wolfman in the nards"
"He ain't got no nards"
"Just kick him!!"
"The Wolfman's got nards..."0 -
That's Mike for you, no one is safe. Not even his own friend, lol. Enjoy Randall, you had to have known he would do that to you
.... 0 -
Yeah I've been trying to persuade him not too. I'm filled to the top. Had to put book on humi to keep it closedRCY Cigars:That's Mike for you, no one is safe. Not even his own friend, lol. Enjoy Randall, you had to have known he would do that to you
....0 -
Direwolf:
Yeah I've been trying to persuade him not too. I'm filled to the top. Had to put book on humi to keep it closedRCY Cigars:That's Mike for you, no one is safe. Not even his own friend, lol. Enjoy Randall, you had to have known he would do that to you
....
Sounds like you need to either invest on a bigger humi or get a coolidor up and running...0








